Closed Thread
Page 60 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sunny xxx popped in to check on your news. I am so glad that there are no additional issues beyond the cleft. Keep us updated on the palate issue. Hopefully your hospital will be able to refer you onto a local support network for help feeding bub too. Hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I hope you all had a good weekend.
    MrsErinR - i hope you are going ok since your fs appointment last week?
    Sunny - you must have been relieved to get the news. I'm so very pleased that it wasn't Chromosomal. Im sure, you will have nothing more to stress about & now... time to enjoy the rest of the pregnancy
    Butterfly... How was the remedial massage? Relaxing I'm sure. Do you have any other plans to make the tww pass by? When do you test? I'm testing Friday then Monday... It's actually gone quite fast. I'm just hoping the next 4 days speed by
    Unfortunately my last egg didn't make it to freeze.....Im totally fine with that. Afterall, i've never had an egg to freeze & wouldn't know what to do with myself (or my money) if i didn't have to do fresh cycles

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    3goes hi! Remedial massage was great thank you ... The good thing about remedial massages is that most health funds give you a rebate so for me I'm only 40 out of pocket for an hour full body session. Fixed my headache anyway.... Back to work for me tonight... Not much in the way of symptom spotting going on ... But I'm only 4d post 5d tf. DH still away, the cats are loving it having assumed full control of the bed... Was thinking of testing Saturday... Best of luck I hope you get a Xmas surprise.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 09-12-2013 at 14:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny, so glad to hear that the only issue found was a cleft palate. It must be so stressful to go through that after your journey to get to this point.

Hi to everyone else too.

I'm waiting for my next scan on Thursday to see if there's been any growth for our bub. I was doing really well with it last week but it seemed to hit me over the weekend and I had a bit of a meltdown last night. I guess we just all need those sometimes don't we!? My poor DH must wonder what happened to the seemingly calm and rational woman he married.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsErinR I'm sure you're entitled to a meltdown or two after all you've been through.

Sorry sunny I don't know too much about clefts but it sounds like it isn't too serious and can be fixed, yay!

Hope the tww is going to go quickly threegoes and butterfly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MrsErin., I agree with Chiefsgirl....you so deserve a meltdown. Take it easy on yourself.....you are going through a very difficult time and it's ok to be sad, irrational or however you want to feel.
    Butterfly, you're cats certainly sound like they're making the most of your DH being away. Just think what they'll be up to while you're at work tonight!? I forgot you could claim massage through private health.... I must remember that as hopefully it'll come in handy soon. & here's to a great x'mas present for you too :fingers crossed: we bring some good news to the thread real soon.
    Hi to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a bit sorry for myself and others on here at the moment. Not sure we're even going to get to EPU, as I went for my d6 BT this morning and my E2 came back really low at 108. Normally at this stage it's about 500, so it doesn't bode too well. FS says just to continue with the jabs and have another BT and first scan on Friday, and see if it picks up then. Of course, I'm a little in the dumps tonight, thinking of everything we've done this cycle, only to have me not respond to the drugs!! But there's nothing I can do, so will just try to keep myself occupied with end of year things!! Hello everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC Bertie, I'm sorry to hear you're not having an easy run. We could do with some more good news around here. Maybe it's just me but I think having Christmas and the end of the year approaching makes it a bit more stressful too?

Anyway, I'll be thinking of you and sending you good vibes. I hope your levels surge over the next couple of days. You could do with a lucky break

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie I am so sorry to hear you're feeling down.... It's really frustrating to be disappointed when you put your heart, soul, blood sweat and tears into something.... Did the FS know why you responding as well? Hope your results are better next week

3goes I think when I am out the kitties go on hardcore gecko patrol if the tails I find in the robot vacuum cleaner are anything to go by

mrs Erin I cried for 2 weeks straight waiting to resolve an uncertain scan result...it was so hard....it's only natural to release the emotions whichever way you can....I feel for u ...listening to relaxing music helped when I was feeling overwhelmed....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie....sorry the BT numbers weren't the best. I was a slow responder on both the regimes I tried (one for 3 x IUI and then one for IVF). I needed about 5 days longer than most people to get mature eggs. Hopefully all is not lost