Closed Thread
Page 6 of 94 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's very exciting MrsErin! Yay for cycling early! I had a cancelled FET a while back where they don't think I ovulated at all, or else ovulated really, really late and cycle was a bust. Sometimes random things happen. Fingers crossed this is the lucky one for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great Erin! Weird things have happened but this is a good outcome for you ! Can't wait up see you pupo in a couple of weeks time.

Butterfly hope you are feeling better.

Em sorry you didn't get your frosties but iam really crossing everything that you wldnt have needed it anyway !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I am always on my tablet so its hard to go back to individuals to say what I want to say I am still having trouble keeping up.

Butterfly maybe on the upside while you are recovering you can enjoy a resti0 and being a bit pampered, hopefully it does not delay things.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great that you get to skip a bit of waiting time there for a change mrserin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Chiefsgirl I really like it on this thread so I am sure you will too. I am a bit out of the loop because havnt started ivf just yet but I am certainly learning a lot of what I might expect even if there is quite a bit I need to research to get a clue. One thing I do know is theres some strong women here and whilst I am moaning about AF cramps today I am realising I need to toughen up a bit and fast. Anyway I feel comfort here because I know everyone here understands the way I feel, like noone else in my life.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (18-10-2013),Chiefsgirl  (18-10-2013),emski72  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I have been reading along but been feeling quite ordinary so just trying to get through my days.
    Emski – sorry to hear you didn’t get any embies to freeze. That’s always so disappointing but lets hope you have one perfect little one snuggling in there. When do you test?
    Mrs Erin- That’s really good news that you can cycle again.There’s always twists and turns on this ivf journey.
    MyHeart – Sorry to hear that things didnt go well with your last cycle. You sound like you have made up your mind to go with the donor cycle. Good luck, but do make sure that everything is right in the uterus too.Both soil and seed need to be in good condition. Is LB going to give you a hyst/lap too?
    Mrs Mac- before you know it, you’ll be doing your first ivf cycle. It’ll come around quickly now. With Ivf you are always waiting…. waiting for your next appointment, waiting for your period, waiting for a phone call. It’s such a waiting game. Ive spent the last 3 years of my life on the ivf road and suddenly Im on another road. So have to get my head into a whole other frame.
    Butterfly – sorry to hear you have been unwell. You havent’t had a good run lately at all. Hope it gets better from here on end.
    Springrain- good luck with your biopsy and hope you feel better soon too.
    Ann- Congratulations. You sound very happy. And your husband sounds like he is over the moon!
    Sunny- yes I know how you feel. Everything is a struggle at the moment for me too. All I want to do is sleep because it’s the only time I feel normal.
    Hi to Luca, Mrs P, Micca, Chiefsgirl, and anyone else ive forgotten. Girls I hope to be reading of some success in here soon. Remember I did 8 stim cycles and 7 of those were absolute no shows. No 1, I misscarried due to an extra chromosome 13 and cycle no 8 was my stayer. I hope that all the planets are aligned for you all this time. x
    Last edited by Team panda; 18-10-2013 at 13:04.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (18-10-2013),Chiefsgirl  (18-10-2013),MGC Bertie  (20-10-2013),mrsmac123  (18-10-2013),SpringRain  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh Panda 8 cycles....that's alot but here you are today....perseverance paid off! I feel the same way just tired, lethargic and nauseous which surfaces after lunch and then I just start feeling down. But I remind myself everyday I have alot to be thankful for so i shd embrace every symptom even ms!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em, I'm sorry to hear no others made it to freeze Thinking of you during the TWW

Butterfly, with this CGH cycle, they ICSI all the mature eggs, then grow them out to day 5 or 6. The scientists can only biopsy hatched blastocysts, so they wait till then, and biopsy them. The embryos seal themselves over again in an hour or two, then they are frozen. The testing process takes around 4 weeks. Then you can do FETs. Realistically though, I will be very happy if 1 of mine gets the NAD (no abnormalities detected) grade, and am expecting to have to do at least 1-2 more cycles. I ideally would like to get 2 or 3 NAD grade embryos before attempting FETs, since my ability to produce decent grade blasties will go downhill, but it may be not be possible due to finances and time.

Sunny, hope you have a restful weekend, glad to hear little Sunny is going well.

MrsMac, glad to hear AF has shown up

MrsErinR, exciting to hear you are able to start a new cycle

Hi Kenta, MrsP, Stillhope, Luca, Micca, Bertie, Panda, Twocam, Myheart, MrsMac and everyone else.

Sounds really insane, but I actually can't wait for AF to show up so I can wave goodbye to the last of my symptoms. Still have a few weeks to wait for biopsy results, and have made an appointment to see my FS.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (18-10-2013),MGC Bertie  (20-10-2013),MrsPontipine  (19-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Springy, thanks for thinking of me.
    Panda test is the 25th... just had my last pregnyl booster today.
    Am feeling like poo today , my left hip and leg are really crampy like I get with AF, I woke up in pain and panadol and a warm bath haven't helped. One part of me gets excited and thinks EPS, another part of me thinks damn progesterone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski - it could go either way. When you said leg cramps I thought to myself possible positive as I had them this last cycle and hadn't in previous. But your on those damn pregnyl injections, they play with your head to much. Anyway it's not over till the fat lady sings. I hope you found that golden egg this time. Are you waiting or testing early?