Closed Thread
Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Panda that's great news. You are so right it's time to enjoy the pregnancy, before the bfp we think I can't wait for my bfp and being pregnant and when i am I am going to be soooooo happy but the reality is once you are the worry just increases! Being pregnant is meant to be a happy and enjoyable time, so lets try and to just that. But I will wait a couple of weeks more - just to sure! But iam sure I will find something new to worry about!

Butterfly - . Mines coming back tom properly after a month (he did come in between for couple of days) so he will be getting a love pass . I have gotten fat meanwhile. One big perk of his job is having a maid, cook and groundsmen plus 24 hr security (and nanny if need be), so he knows iam being cared for so I shdnt be really complaining - but I always find something- mostly I wish he was around a bit more! Downside all the all the domestic training the kids had back in Aust is thrown out of the window !

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (07-12-2013),mrsmac123  (07-12-2013),Team panda  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny how did it go today ? I hope all is ok. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all went well today Sunny. Have been thinking of you....

Yay Panda, great news!

All good here I think Ann. I'm 21 weeks today. Morph scan was good and I'm feeling less anxious but definitely won't relax until bub is here safe and sound. I'm sure you'll feel much better after your scan too. It is a really significant milestone. Enjoy catching up with DH!

Fingers crossed Butterfly!

Hope you're doing ok MrsErin

Hi everyone else Hope you have a good weekend!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (07-12-2013),Butterfly39  (07-12-2013),Team panda  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Octoberbaby congrats on your scan results and ann good luck for yours.

Sunny thinking of you

Ann you seem well tucked away and with that 24h security DH will certainly know where you are at all times so I suppose you will have to behave yourself . Getting my DH off to work this time was worse than taking the cat to the vet but now it's only 2 weeks until he comes back and then we have Xmas and head to the Gold Coast for some r&r. I decided I'd start testing next Saturday which is day 9 post 5dtf. If its a negative we have a big New Years bash to attend so I will be able to drown my sorrows

ive had a crappy tension headache for the 3rd day now and it's starting to make me quite annoyed. Fortunately I haven't work until Monday. Relaxing by the pool will hopefully fix it but I'm not game to swim with the embies on board. Just to make sure I booked a remedial massage this morning so hopefully that will help.

Mrs mac how are you doing?

bertie how are you going ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Butterfly you made me laugh! I actually never thought about that! That shows what a good wife i am - no hanky panky! That will be so good to getaway with your DH all we now need is that nice bfp ! We are heading off to Sunshine Coast next weekend so looking forward to it ! In terms of swimming I was told not too (I can't remember if it was for a week) for infection purposes cause the cervix had been opened for the tx. Also no hot baths ( not that's going to happen in summer !) don't want to increase your core body temp.

Sunny hope all is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got home from working onsite.. usually I am home...about 52 hours so far this week...no lunch breaks just enough time to eat it. This afternoon and tomorrow need to catch up on other clients...and be an attentive wife and daughter in law before I do the same next week. Its tiring, flat out, chaotic work though hoping it to not last long overly long. One of my clients bought a shop so im helping them get their books and such organised and im also very experienced in the particular industry so helping with day to day operations, setting up procedures etc till it settles a bit. I must say I have interacted with this guys wife a bit over the years but seeing a different side of her now and while she has calmed down a bit she is very friggin annoying at the moment...over compensating for everything.

Aaarrrgghh just got off the phone to mum she sounds like she is going to stay the night and or tomorrow

Its amazing how your life can go from peaceful and in control to the opposite in one week

What happened to my baby I havnt had time to even think??? I am 8dpo today...maybe at least not climbing up the wall I guess

Edited: so here I am worried with mum coming that I am going to have to talk for 12 hours, clear off spare bed, make it, other sociable things like dinner.,, normally dont mind but I cant even form a sentence with my tongue right now so tired...somhow fit in more client work,,,all hubby is worried about is his BD plans.,,, I have created a monster...doesnt help its not o week so thats last thing on my mind lol

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 07-12-2013 at 14:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your kind words everyone. Good news and bad news....

Bad news - baby has a cleft lip. Good news- its not linked to chromosomal issues.

We cant tell just yet if the palate is involved, but hopefully during a scan a little later on. Fetal medicine doctor said that on the scale of 'bad things', its minor.

The news has been with us for a week now, so it is settling with us. Originally we just couldn't accept that a random event could hit us especially when it has taken us so long to get pregnant.

I have some really good 3D pictures for the first time and I am TOTALLY in love!!!

Thanks for the words of encouragement and support. Xxxxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sunny sounds like it's been a really tough week. In the scheme of things a cleft lip is such a minor thing and can be rectified. Many years ago I had a boyfriend who had been born with a cleft lip. He had had cosmetic surgery as a child, I was so in love with him at the time.
    I have to agree re the 3d images, I can't stop looking at mine. They are incredible.
    Last edited by Team panda; 07-12-2013 at 19:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny, I'm glad your baby doesn't have a chromosomal problem. I'm sure with some surgery your baby will be fine. I think of Joaquin Phoenix and he had cleft lip and he looks fine. My DH has a funny bit on his lip but it's so cute They are pretty good with surgery now.

Great news Panda that you can enjoy the rest of pregnancy now.

Hi everyone else.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny I am so happy that its nothing syndromal. That's so wonderful. A cleft lip can be fixed and that's great. The main thing is brain heart and kidneys are fine. Hope u r dealing with the news ok. Thinking of you. The 3D pics sound great...