Closed Thread
Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear you have to go through this Sunny. I just wish it could be easy for us all, after it's so hard to even get pregnant in the first place. Will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending you lots of positive vibes.

AFM, I'm afraid i don't have good news to share either. Saw our FS today and he is pessimistic about our chances after the bad scan results. I was totally expecting that and I feel ok. I wish it could be different, but it just isn't, so I'm being realistic I guess. We will have another scan in a week from today (so 10 days from last scan). If there is no heartbeat then I'll be going in for a D&C the following Saturday. If there is a heartbeat then I guess we keep waiting to see what happens.

Congrats to the PUPO ladies. I hope we can have some happy news back in this thread soon.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny and October thank you for the explanation. I can imagine how much anxiety you're going through Sunny. I hope it rights itself.
    Mrs Erin thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny i hope it is good news tomorrow. MrsErin you are very strong its such a drawn out process.

Butterly did you have your transfer today?

Ann I was wondering how you are going now?

Afm been workin 8 to 6 and sometimes later all week...just flat strap.. will continue at least another week will help pay for some ivf but not able to focus much at the mo...willl have mother in law and her stuckup hubby here on sunday during my 5 mins not working... Currently in my au naturelle 2ww..certainly goes faster when my workload grows....bout 5dpo if I am even o ing.., I cant detect a rise in my bbt but I think I might end up giving it up as I just dont sleep long enoigh blocks of sleep or have my fan on...plus had a cold. Just hope that somethin came out that follicle from my good side the sonographer saw.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Erin, sorry to hear that news ... So upsetting ...try not to let it drive you crazy... hugs

sunny hang in there... A 'soft sign' is doctor speak for something that is not diagnostic of anything, but MAY be associated with a particular diagnosis and therefore needs further evaluation. As Octoberbaby said, it's NOT a birth defect. In fact, a soft sign is often completely non specific. It may be nothing.

Afm PUPO at last with grade Ab and grade bb blasts on board. Here we go again. Dh isnt here and im ashamed to say im actually glad. Peace and quiet.

Hope everyone is doing ok

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-12-2013),mrsmac123  (07-12-2013),MrsPontipine  (05-12-2013),Team panda  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh sunny, hang in there, as the others said it might not end up being anything, it seems the stress never ends, I hope the waiting goes quickly for you.

mrserinr I'm so sorry this is dragging on for you, I guess if nothing else it is giving you time to accept things. Fx it all resolves itself for you xxxx

mrsmac hope your workload settles down soon.

afm, I'm surprising myself with how resilient I actually am! Reading up on nk cells and auto immune issues with ivf so I understand what dr m is saying and know what questions to ask when I see him in jan. I hadn't realised my arthritis and iBS were auto immune issues, I thought if you had ai then you never got sick- I've got lots to learn!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry- congrats on being pupo butterfly39! Hope the tww crazies don't hit!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Butterfly xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny - I really hope you have some positive answers with the Dr and hopefully its nothing serious. It's so hard to come so far and then to face this. Takes a long time to fall prenant then it takes a long time to finally relax a bit to enjoy it... Hope you bring us some good news soon, good luck.

Butterfly - may you be blessed with a surprise Chrissy present in couple of weeks ! I so hear you on DH away thingi! We are terrible aren't we !

Mrsmac - thanks for asking. I will be 5 months after Chrissy (have my 20 week scan on the 23rd so iam really praying I have a merry Xmas ). I have finally started telling people this week and relaxing a tad bit to enjoy it and have now dared to rub my belly in hope. The worry will never end until we hold bubs and then a new set of worry begins.

Chiefsgirl and Erin - you ladies really are resilient, thinking of you.

October baby - how you trekking ?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (06-12-2013),Chiefsgirl  (09-12-2013),mrsmac123  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Butterfly. I hope this is a sticky one!
    Ann I just had my 20 week scan today and everything is looking good. So relieved. I want to enjoy the rest of this pregnancy now.
    Hi to everyone else

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (06-12-2013),mrsmac123  (07-12-2013),Twocam  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda, congrats on ur scan. It must be a lot like holding your breath for 20 weeks. Glad to hear all is well

ann - wow Xmas belly rubs even ... Well done ... That's great. Im sure you will be fat as a house in no time Yes DH is 'dead wood' at times - sometimes i feel having him here just increases the shopping, cooking, cleaning, cajoling etc I need to do... Nice to be able to just relax without him. He's a Typical Leo and needs lots of admiration and attention ... Sometimes I really can't b f@&$

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (06-12-2013)