Closed Thread
Page 56 of 94 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    MrsErin we are all behind you here. May this week go quickly for you xx

Thank you everyone for your well wishes - I've chosen a donor tonight and 'reserved' her. Mrs Mac - I mean it's interesting choosing a donor because I could totally choose the opposite of me, of course not what I did, but you do entertain the idea. I could see me with a 7ft amazonian blonde haired blue eyed daughter. lol. In the end it came down to basic similar looks, a proven donor with good health and as a bonus she is the same blood type as me and is 21. She still has to say yes to us and our time frame though so it could fall through.
    Butterfly good luck for your transfer - your comment about your DH and the food in the fridge made me laugh... mine is a bit the same.
    Chiefsgirl - I hope you're going ok

to everyone else
    Em x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-12-2013),mrsmac123  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    emski so exciting your donor planning and amazing how quick you have arranged it.

Mrserin and Chiefsgirl I'm sorry about your news...take good care of yourselves.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin, - I'm so terribly sorry. This is such an awful time for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sorry mrserin I thought that it might be just going to work. It is so disappointing *hugsya*

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emski, that's so exciting re your donor. Was it fun choosing? I'm sure it's a strange but exciting moment! Yay! I hope things go smoothly for you.

afm - progesterone has gone up so it's transfer tomorrow. Hopefully they make the thaw ok... My babies haven't even come out of the freezer and I'm already worried lol.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Butterfly it can be a bit overwhelming... but my donor actually popped up yesterday morning and it's her first time donating (but she has her own child) she fitted absolutely every criteria I had. I had my eye on another lady and my only reservation was that she smoked, and this one doesn't so I snapped her up really quickly.
    She also sounded lovely and a nice caring soul which helped to seal the deal. She approved the donation overnight so we are on our way.
    All the best for your transfer tomorrow - must be nice not to have to do all the meds and crap, just get onto the good bit!!
    Em x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo Butterfly, good luck tomorrow!
    Em, that's very exciting... I am so happy for you. You really do get things happening, you're an amazing woman. When do you go over?
    to everyone else

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

emski72  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin - I am so sorry for what you have been through. Threegoes - congratulations on being PUPO. Chiefsgirl & Kenta I am sorry for your BFNs. Butterfly - good luck tomorrow. Emski - I too am so excited for your DE journey. it sounds like it is all happening for you. I am learning so much reading your posts. Hi to everyone else.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (05-12-2013),emski72  (04-12-2013),Kenta  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Luca It's been a lot tougher this time round.....We've managed to get a bit closer with each cycle. So from no eggs to PUPO, I'm relieved & hopeful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my donor is proven as well by having her own child. Its very exciting Em!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to angelmama74 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (04-12-2013)