Closed Thread
Page 55 of 94 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Team Panda & MrsMac
    Angelamama, thats pretty exciting about Wednesday, i hope the test results go well.
    & Butterfly, hopefully all will be ok on Wednesday for transfer Thursday. Im hoping for the best.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks 3goes...

emski I just wanted to say how sorry I was to read about your mc. Like you I felt much better when the hcg was out of my system. My old self again. I'm stalking the Cape Town thread also. My mum has oddly enough come out pro donor eggs. But then she has always been an innovator... DH doesn't care about anything, just as long as there's food in the fridge . Just kidding, he is pro whatever would make me happy, and he knows that's a baby. I handle so many babies at work and I know I would love to take any of them home forever so for me genetics is a moot point. Ill have to see what comes from this cycle and then look at the whole thing in earnest and make some hard and fast plans. I'm liking that the doctor is so accessible from everyone's reports in Cape Town .... Good to know there are other options ...

i lived in Asia for a while and I adopted some of the spiritual beliefs there, that it is the soul that is chosen for you to experience life lessons with and exchange karma with... And that it had nothing to do with these meat sacks we inhabit called physical bodies... So whatever child comes is meant for you anyhow according to that perspective...

It's been amazing to witness some de pregnancies in this thread from some uber strong women.... Lots of knowledge strength and wisdom here....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Sadly, I don't also have happy news to share after my scan today. I am 7w1d and our bub was only measuring 5w4d and was too small to even look for a heartbeat. I know that this is bad, especially combined with the bleed I had last night. I expected it to measure a bit behind, but not that much.

They want me to come back in a week for another scan. I'm worried I'll miscarry at home before then. Need to chat to my FS about what to do.

I'll keep you all posted, but I suspect this is the end for me and this pregnancy. Two angel babies in one year. It's exhausting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Erin - i am so very sorry. It is exhausting and to be in limbo is hard. It's just so hard going down this path. I hope your fs is able to help you and give you some answers. Take care.

Chirfsgirl - sorry to hear your bfn, hope you are on the mend.

Emski - good to hear you are recovering well and focusing on your de path. Hope it goes all smooth sailing for you here onwards. It is an exciting time choosing your donor.

Bertie, Butterfly, Threegoes, MrsMac, Twocam and anyone else I missed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Erin- so so sorry that this has happened to you. I was so hoping there would be some good news today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR, I'm sorry to hear your update, thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrserin ... How upsetting. Mine was initially behind too, and then I had to wait until I was 10 weeks to be given misoprostal... The wait was terrible. The not knowing is so difficult . I had another scan and then another scan ... It's so devastating when all you want to see is that heartbeat . I am so sorry this is happening... We have such a high miscarriage rate at this age.... Nature can be so cruel. Really hope baby is still growing ok ... You never know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry things didn't look good today Mrs Erin. Still praying for a miracle for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsErinR I am so sorry, sending you lots of hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to read it isn't tracking as it should... What a terribly long week ahead for you MrsErin. Take care and all the very best.