Closed Thread
Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Emski, just saw your message when I posted mine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh MrsErin I'm so sorry... I have my fingers crossed for you that it's nothing serious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aaaargh... The iPad sucks for writing replies. Does anyone else lose their replies and/or duplicate them? Frustrating Anyway....
    Thanks Emski & Bertie
    Wow Bertie, it feels like ages since your last cycle, you must be chomping at the bit to start? Good luck, I hope this is the one for you.
    Emski, I was thinking a lot about you today when I read your post about picking the donor. It's great you've had this to help ease the emotional pain from the mc. I'm so glad you are starting to feel yourself again. I'd like to know a bit more about the donor egg selection process... I heard you get photos of the donors , is that right? Is there a lot to choose from? If you're anything like me, I would be putting together matrix & spreadsheeting like crazy
    Good luck tomorrow MrsErinR, I hope the scan goes well?
    MrsMac a very big happy birthday for Thursday. What did you decide to do with the FS? Are you going to stick with TFC?
    A:big wave: to everyone else & thank you for your well wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry mrserin, your post came through while I was typing mine. I hope all is ok. Hang in there for tomorrow lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi emski with your DE you refer to the interestingness...is it of what you need to wittle through to get your donor preferencee? Like eye colour etc?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 02-12-2013 at 20:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such a nervewracking process mrserin I hope its good news tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Threegoes congrats on the pupo I get excited everytime someone has a transfer

Afm I dont know what to do about waiting or not...I kind of tired myself out with it but mostly it really took a lot out of me with the hiccup dh and I had last week. It was o week so was concentrating on the now and "making up" dh was very attentive and obliging I must say. This week and next I think very busy with work thats just cropped up but I hope to get a chance to make some calls. I thought the idea of introducing myself to the closer more expensive clinic for some opinions and maybe use if the cheaper clinic has no luck was a good idea. I also have a referral to a gyno and was not sure of how much they know vs fs but this particular one apparently is very nice and knows about fertility and fibroids as have had a chance to google him...I guess I am going to get some ideas of timeframes and if its the same all around not bother...festering season (as dh calls it) can be a pain...im also on a mission to find a nice lady gp.

Last edited by mrsmac123; 02-12-2013 at 20:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Erin- I hope things got better for you today. Be thinking of you tomorrow.
    Emski - good luck with the de road. You still have a frostie left don't you?
    i had my mc tested and it took a while from what I remember.
    Chiefsgirl - sorry to hear about your af coming.
    Good luck Butterfly and Threegoes for transfers.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski aren't they great in replying from CFC, I am really looking forward to going! Any closer to a donor? Mine goes for her tests on Weds!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrserin - so thinking of you. Hope ur doing ok.

chiefsgirl how r u feeling r u ok?

3goes we can still be PUPO buddies as tf is Thursday maybe.

Bertie good luck for your upcoming cycle ...

afm fs thinks maybe I ovulated Saturday and he can see a corpus luteum hotspot on the scan and bloods are suggestive of ovulation. Lh surge happened Saturday and got my egg white cm. he wants to check my progesterone one more time on Wednesday to confirm and if all good I'm transferring Thursday. Don't know how I feel about it - after my miscarriage and ending up in hospital the thought of all that again makes me shudder quite frankly. But whatever this is no dress rehearsal so trying to put my best foot forwards... It has been decreed by my fs we are transferring 2 ... Onwards and upwards then !

dh going away tomorrow for 3 weeks so ill be doing it all on my own this time. Looking forward to some time alone in the garden. Hopefully grow a baby in there
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 02-12-2013 at 23:28.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (04-12-2013)