Closed Thread
Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the roll call. I am doing de in South Africa next March, my donor has been chosen now it's the wait to organise it.

I can't keep going with my eggs and having repeated miscarriages.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to angelmama74 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs mac I get exactly where you are coming from. My husband has been receptive to the donor journey but I told him if he doesn't want to I was still going to do it.

Hugs to you x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to angelmama74 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hubby told me last night no way to DE it was bad enough using my eggs.

Tonight he is back to his normal self and says "im not going to stop you"... I guess that is good news...I did get to tell him that I wouldnt be doing it if it wasnt so important

Its not over till the fat lady sings...

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 27-11-2013 at 20:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    MGC thanks for the roll call! MrsP how are you going on your cycle lovely?
    Foevagods & Liveandlearn welcome to our thread, I missed welcoming you the other day

7. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (29-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta so sorry to hear AF here ...apologies I missed your post hours ago. I hope you are ok tonight.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Kenta I know you weren't hopeful but it's still hard.

Mrs Mac my DH and I had a huge journey around IVF. He absolutely refused for a long time and it got to a point where he said, if you want kids, you should go and find someone else, I will never, ever be able to do it, I just don't agree with it. Despite my heart breaking for our unborn children, leaving was never an option and I said if we are not meant to have children I will find a way to cope. I married you and I choose you. About 2 weeks later, without me knowing , he rang my gyno, got the info from the clinic, read all about it and agreed to find out more. Despite his reservations, 6 months later I was pg. He was very difficult during my pregnancy and worried he wouldn't connect with the baby, even though it was genetically ours, he struggled terribly with the process. We also didn't tell people so it was a secret we couldn't even talk about with others. He is now a very proud dad to a 3 year old he adores and he was keen for us to keep trying again and again x 6 for a sibling. My current pregnancy is much different and he is excited about this pregnancy. we are much closer because of IVF, even though it nearly broke us. Sorry for the long post but I just want you to know others do understand, we have been where you are. The journey is hard with no guarantees. Just ride the storms and keep the faith. We are here for you.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (28-11-2013),Kenta  (28-11-2013),mrsmac123  (28-11-2013),MusicalGal  (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you get good fert results tomorrow threegoes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kenta, sorry to hear it wasn't your month. I hope you can have a nice relaxing Xmas and prepare yourself for your next FET. Actually, is that in Dec or Jan?!

Threegoes, best of luck for your fertilization rates. Fingers crossed.

Hi to everyone else. Nothing much new here. I opted out of having yet another beta BT today because I am finding them really stressful. I have my first scan booked in for next Tuesday. Then I will know one way or the other how this pregnancy is going. I'm still too scared to let myself get too excited. I really wish I could relax, but maybe you just never do until a baby is in your arms. And then there will just be something new to worry about!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi again ladies, not much happening literally. We are looking at a natural cycle for my 2 frozen blasties... I'm booked for an ultrasound and blood test tomorrow to see what's happening ... Was scanned Monday and there were 2 small follies but no plump juicy lead one... Tomorrow we decide if I'm to be PUPO next week. Trying not to get excited as if things aren't perfect my fs says he will pull the pin and opt for a medicated cycle in January..... But I really would love a bubby in my Xmas stocking this year....

So as usual, everything is clear as mud

octoberbaby - thanks for your awesome post. It's interesting how the dhs go through their own crap during IVF that, although different to ours, has its own unique dramas . And they think they're so damn sensible, lol.

Mrsmac - don't worry, eventually you get used to not knowing what the f&$@ is going on .
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 28-11-2013 at 00:22.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (28-11-2013),Octoberbaby2010  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you so much for that post @Octoberbaby2010, that gave me goosebumps!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (28-11-2013)