Closed Thread
Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I've been stalking your thread for a while as I recognise a few of you on here from other threads, and I'll be joining you in a couple of months when I turn 40!

Wasn't planning on posting anything yet, but just had to pop on and say hope you feel better soon Butterfly, it's been a rough couple of months for you, but you seem in such a great frame of mind, I truly admire you for that.

Take care and hope you are home and up and about skateboarding soon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Jeepers Butterfly, you can't catch a break can you? That's got to be the end of your run of bad luck surely!
    Hi Chiefsgirl, welcome to our little group.

Springy how are you going love? You had a pretty good result with your embies I thought... how long does the testing take?

Em x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome chiefs girl, it really is a lovely group and very informative.

Yep Emski, I'm hoping that I've used up all my bad luck now!

Thanks anyway guys, I am hoping that things start looking up again soon.... They are going to keep me for a few days apparently. I really hope the infection hasn't scrambled my eggs, so to speak, but my doctor this morning thinks we may have caught it early enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly, and everyone else who commented on the cost of a cancelled FET....they are fully refunding the money so I will not be out of pocket at all.

I just wish I had known that doing BT's to track ovulation was the way to go! I could save myself this frustration. I can't believe that OPK's could let me down at this crucial time when they haven't before.

Anyway, you live and learn I guess and I just have to get on with it now and plan for November.

At least I did ovulate...so there's a chance we'll get lucky naturally. If I had had an annovulatory cycle then I would be stressing about that too.

Some days I wonder how we all keep going! But...we just do

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly, I am so sorry to hear about the endometritis Hope you feel better soon, it's horrible feeling so unwell.

MrsErinR, I am sorry to hear about your cancelled FET I think those are terrible, you get your hopes up then it can't happen.

Chiefsgirl, great to see you on this thread, hope to see you round here more often!

Ann, yes, I am having PGD (CGH). My AMH was 15.4 when it was measured last year, but I don't know what it is now.

Em, hope the TWW treats you well. Testing takes around 4 weeks or so, I think. This cycle has been a lot more uncomfortable and painful for me than others, so am quite disappointed from that point of view. I'm still very bloated and a bit sore, enough to look like I'm quite pg, and am not well enough to go back to work yet I think if I have more cycles in future I'll see if I can go back to straight Gonal F/ Puregon, I think they agreed much more with me.

Kenta, MrsP, Stillhope, Luca, Micca, Bertie, Panda, Twocam, Myheart, MrsMac and everyone else.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-10-2013),Chiefsgirl  (16-10-2013),Kenta  (16-10-2013),MGC Bertie  (16-10-2013),mrsmac123  (17-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Blah - none of my 5 remaining embryos made it to freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh emski, sorry to hear that - hopefully you won't need em anyway

mrs Erin that's a great way of looking at the situation - no point crying over spilt eggs lol

spring rain I feel for you, I was very bloated and sore too after last cycle... Felt rather un-glamorous and exhausted from the whole medical misadventure... I really hope you get your mojo back soon!
    So with your pgd, do they create the embies then test and freeze them? Then you do frozens? Is that how it works? And what day are they putting them back, 3 or 5? Or do I have this concept all wrong ?
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 16-10-2013 at 12:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies, just a quickie from me....the exhaustion has set in again.

Butterfly - I tried to send you a PM the other day regarding some 'brainstorming' ideas about what other things you can do, but your 'account' doesn't allow PM's. Just wanted you to know that I had not forgotten you and will reply soon.

Myheart - haven't forgotten your PM either.

Emski - You must be PUPO by now....congrats.

everyone....I haven't forgotten you either...just need to read back on all the posts...I see we have started on page 8 of this thread now.

Sorry, but Im off to shoot up my clexane, shower and hit my bed.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (17-10-2013),MGC Bertie  (20-10-2013),wanabemum  (21-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope everyone is relaxed and not too hormonal...pfft

AF has arrived 34 days after implanon removal if anyone reading is interested. I am very happy as i had read a lot of worst case scenarios. At least now I have a better chance of following my cycle until I start ivf. Really had quite a rough time with my body... bad PMS, about 3 days of full on anger and crying, really sore bbs, really really bloated and gassy for a good few days 2ish weeks ago, bad sleeping, worst I have ever had so I am hoping that its just a one off while the bod comes back to life. Never usually have bloating and gas but yes to the other symptoms but not so strong for so long. I have my basal thermometer and opks at the ready. First cycle using bbt so I really dunno if it will be useful this month. Excited that its less than a month till my 1st appointment now. Also bought some coq1o. Also 2 days after AF finishes I will be able to go have the dildocam and see whats going on in there first time in 6 years..eek and refresh my memory as to which tube is missing from 1999 ectopic.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I have a bit of a strange and unexpected update. Yesterday after my FET was cancelled I started feeling a little crampy and then had some spotting. Got a little excited that it might be implantation bleeding but the reality is that it was actually my AF starting....on CD19!

This has never happened to me before but it shows that I actually ovulated really early for some reason and that explains why I wasn't able to detect it with the OPKs.

Anyway, FS is happy for me to start new cycle straight away, so today is CD1. They said that sometimes you have a crazy cycle for no apparent reason, especially as you get older. It doesnt necessarily mean that will continue. They are going to monitor me closely with BT's this time and if it looks like happening again we will have to cancel again and go for a medicated cycle. So, fingers crossed that things just go back to normal and we will be at transfer stage in about 2.5 weeks.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-10-2013)