Closed Thread
Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl & Kenta still have everything crossed for both of you and am hoping to hear that you and your DH's have an extra special Xmas present on board

MrsMac, if you have another clinic nearby that can get you in pretty quickly, then it might be well worth getting a second opinion. My GP offered two referrals to different clinics when I first started this process. We only made our decision to go with our current clinic after seeing both of them and what they had to offer. The medicare safety net runs by calendar year, so if you do a cycle early on in the year, the safety net will kick in early and you will get more back for each cycle in that year - might help with budgeting.
    I understand about the plateauing weight loss too. Stick with all those good things you've started, maybe mix things up in terms of exercise, keep the diet clean and hopefully things will get moving again shortly.

Em, hope you are feeling better today. Looking forward to hearing more about your DE journey. xx
    Last edited by SpringRain; 27-11-2013 at 11:07.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (27-11-2013),Kenta  (27-11-2013),mrsmac123  (27-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmac123 - I agree with all the other lovely ladies. I checked the TFC website today & it does look like it would be better for straight forward cases. I also think, the waiting seems to be causing you a lot of frustration/anxiety. I would definately recommend you try to see someone else sooner rather than later or at the very least see if you can use the TFC counselling service for a bit of support.

Emski, i hope you are doing ok today? You are an amazing woman... A plan
    Is good & you have a great one with DE.

to everyone else & welcome newcomers (i'm on my iphone so just going by my very bad memory - sorry for lack of personals)

AFM - egg pick up was today with 7 eggs.., the best yet. I'm thrilled, well i was for a little while. I was sitting in the waiting room at the fs, & the scientist called me in to ask if we were still ok for icsi. We haven't had to use it in the past but morphology was 38% 😁 Oh well, its in the waiting now, no point freaking out as the next 24hours will tell (& then the next 5 days). Thank goodness there's a few to play with 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmac123 - i agree with the other lovely ladies. I checked the TFC website today & it does seem like it is a good solution for women with straightforward cases. I know financially it is a concern for you but i also feel that waiting is causing you a lot of anxiety. I would suggest you see if you can use the TFC counselling services or seek private counselling to get you through (before your next counselling session in new year). I'd also look at trying to get in to see another fs as soon as you can to minimse the stress and anxiety you are feeling.
    Em, i hope you are doing ok today? You are an amazing woman. You have a great plan in place with DE & i wish you all the very best.

Hi to everyone else & the newcomers. Im sorry for lack of personals but am typing this from my iphone & going by my rapidly deteriorating nemory.

AFM - i had EPU today & had the best haul yet - 7 eggs! Unfortunately the elation was short lived as the scientist called me in while i was waiting for DH & asked if we wanted to do icsi. We've never had to do it before but morphology was 38%. 😞 oh well, we'll just wait and see what happens over the next 24hours (& 5 days).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh man.. Ijust saw this was posted twice as i thought i lost it aaaargh. Sorry everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sad update but AF arrived so it's a negative for us but we were told it was so slim the chance that I was expecting this.

Threegoes good luck for fertilization result tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Great result Threegoes, and great that they could get ICSI going as soon as possible. Thanks for thinking of me - I've bounced back now and actually feel a bit slack still being off work, but they are making me take a week off... they are a good bunch! Getting my hair done tomorrow as I didn't think to colour it before my last transfer, so there's a lot of grey poking through now.
    Fingers crossed for those testing !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Kenta we must have been posting at the same time... bugger, bugger, bugger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kenta I'm sorry but it sounds like you didn't think it would take anyway, and have a FET to plan now!

AFM AF still not here, but I still have the cramps on and off. it's just everything stretching and getting ready down there.

I was wondering if the cramping has something to do with the scratch I did last month before this cycle?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Threegoes....7 eggs is wonderful it must be so hard to deal with sperm issues as well..

I always read everyone s posts I am so sorry by the time I get to typing on my tablet I cant remember what I was going to say to who...

Thanks everyone it is really nice to hear other options I might have instead of me feeling like I am annoying everyone even daring to think that maybe I dont have to be waiting ...

I did recontact that gp and ask for a referral to a gyno which I now have but in all of this...and I kind of blame myself for being agitated,.,,

DH cracked up about it all last night and I feel my dream slipping away not really wanting a kid ...yeh I was going on about how annoyed i am with my weight loss etc no biggie...but nothing compared to whats to come and either last night proves we cant cope or we were getting our footing. He tells me today via text not to listen to what he says when hes angry that he is still getting used to the idea but to me thats when a lot of the truth comes out. Now I know how he really feels...

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 27-11-2013 at 20:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank god this **** is anonymous

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app