Closed Thread
Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I knew I was going to have trouble, notoriously impatient and anxious and pretty intense, I am prepared to have losses and disappointments I am not kidding myself ...my body is already disappointing me immensely...and well the apathy of people who I rely on for advice and just general day to day living has already been noted and I didn't think it would be so soon. I do have a good psychologist I wont be seeing her until after christmas though. Everything costs money...just another thing to worry about.

Yes Emski sorry for being rude how are you feeling today? I am moaning about silly things compared to what you have been through in the last 24 hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    MrsMac sorry you're having a tough time. My clinic also does phone counselling, is that an option at yours? Itmight be an option?I'm doing ok today, slept poorly though so am very tired today.
    We made the decision today that we are heading to Cape Town for a donor egg cycle in March/April. This has really lifted spirits as well, something positive to look forward to and a holiday at the very least. Just getting the initial paperwork done and then time to choose a donor.
    I'm going to do a new roll call, can you all update it when I get it going? I've lost track of a lot of people!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emski, I am very sorry to hear your news. I think the loss of the dreams for this baby is the hardest thing to deal with. I can definitely relate to needing to have Plan B and hoping that Cape Town provides the answers as well as an amazing holiday.

MrsMac one of the hardest things I have found about the IVF process is the loss of control and having to be patient. Once I make a decision I want everything to start now. I am getting better about focussing on one step at time but I am still impatient for the next step. Be kind to yourself and as you have read on this forum you might be lonely but you are never alone.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liveandlearn For This Useful Post:

forevagods  (26-11-2013),mrsmac123  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMac, I'm sorry to hear you're doing it tough right now. Hope you can get a phone counselling session. I've found it to be really useful at my clinic. I think I'm a poster child for the "no mates" too, I've found my social circle has dwindled to next to nothing.

Em. glad to hear you are feeling a bit better and have a plan to move forward

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski, so glad that you have a plan to move forward. I definitely think that always helps. Hopefully you can enjoy a break from this rollercoaster over Christmas while you organise things. You've certainly had a rough few weeks

Mrs Mac, I'm so sorry you are having a tough time at the moment. Like the other girls said, consider counselling. This journey takes it's toll and you need to be prepared for a rough and maybe longride. The emotional stuff is as hard, if not harder than the physical. I know money is an issue, but something to think about....... this time last year, I made an appt at Monash IVF at Sunnybank (not far from TFC) to get a second opinion before giving up. I got in very quickly. The FS organised some tests including an ultrasound within the week and then I saw him again, very quickly for the results and had a plan in place within about 2 weeks of my initial visit. Although we didn't cycle for a few months due to me needing treatment, I knew what was going to happen, for the cost of two appt, one ultrasound and some bulk billed bloods. Part of your frustration is due to the timing of your appt, nay be worth considering another clinic?

How are our tww girls going?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emski.... I'm so so sorry that it wasn't to be. You are such a strong person, and to already be putting in place and signing forms for South Africa, that's amazing. I so know how you feel on so many levels, especially about having little social life in the last few years. Will be thinking of you.

If you want, I'll re-post the roll call - hopefully I've got it close :-)
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 26-11-2013 at 18:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you MrsErinR for your gracious reply.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Over 40s Roll Call

Waiting

Cuddleready
    Fortitude
    TinyBaby4Me
    MrsMac123
    Fingerscrossd11
    ThreeGoes
    Kenta - #9 ?
    Butterfly39
    KLM0511 - #3 ?
    Liveandlearn
    Luca - #6 2014
    MyHeart #7 DE?

Waiting to Cycle

Angelmama74 - FET ? or DE SA?
    StillHope - Dr M - Oct/Nov
    Emski72 - #7 DE SA
    SpringRain - #4 Dec/Jan

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Mrs Pontipine - #4.1 FET Nov
    MGCBertie - #7 Nov/Dec

TWW

Chiefsgirl - BT 2/12
    Jojozeck - BT ?

UTD

Twocam - EDD 17/1/14 Micca - #10 EDD 18/1/14 MusicalGal - EDD 7/3/14
    Des1102 - EDD 10/3/14 TeamPanda - #8 EDD 23/4/14
    Octoberbaby2010 - #8 EDD 19/4/14
    Sunny15 - EDD ?
    Ann17 - EDD ? 5/14
    MrsErinR - #3.2

Proud Mummies

Octoberbaby2010 - #2 ICSI ThreeGoes - baby girl born ?.... Mrs Pontipine - baby boy born 7/11baby boy born ?....Wannabb - twins born 2012.....Micca - #3 baby girl born 2011
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 26-11-2013 at 18:52.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

ann17  (01-12-2013),Chiefsgirl  (27-11-2013),emski72  (27-11-2013),SpringRain  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post

If you want, I'll re-post the roll call - hopefully I've got it close :-)
    Oh yes please, I was going to trawl through pages... have no idea where the last one was!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for just jumping in ....

mrsmac123 so sorry for what you're going through. I also have felt alone in my struggle and I have found that talking to a therapist has helped immensely. Sending great BIG warm your way.
    Last edited by forevagods; 26-11-2013 at 18:24.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to forevagods For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (26-11-2013)