Closed Thread
Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Em. Nothing about this journey is easy. Hope you recover well, both physically and emotionally.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry Emski xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

emski72  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Emski, look after yourselves and allow yourselves the time mourne.
    x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

emski72  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em, so sorry for your loss. It hurts so much. X

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, i hate barging in but I have been lurking for a while now. DH and I were considering doing a FET in April and I was told that it would be a natural FET. Does anyone know which is better~ medicated or natural FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome forevagods. I don't know that one is better than the other. I think it will depend on your personal circumstances. Ie: whether your cycles are regular, whether you ovulate on your own etc.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

forevagods  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel so lonely and alone..I am not sure I can go through all this...noone around me seems to care or understand...wont even listen to me...if one more person tells me to be patient I will punch them...it is not like I am a child chucking a tantrum because I want to open my christmas presents early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    MrsMac - does your clinic offer counselling? I'd strongly recommend going in and having a chat if you're struggling. This is a hard road you're going down and you need all the support you can get... I remember you said you're trying not to overload your DH with IVF talk too (I'm a bit the same) so really utilise the counselling services your clinic offers.

I've found my social life has really dwindled since starting IVF two years ago - for a few factors - one I moved from the Northside to Southside of Melb (which may as well mean moving to Sydney as far as the leap is in most Melbournites minds!) all my mates are Northside so we don't see each other so much any more- they also ALL have kids so I find it a bit tough - I also get the 'just relax' line, and the 'stop stressing so much' line etc. and over the 2 years I"ve stopped being invited to things as it all revolves around play dates and I think they realise it would be hard for me... or awkward for them perhaps?

I mainly keep the IVF chat for here and other support forums, this will be your lifeline.

Em x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-11-2013),mrsmac123  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont know about my clinic, it is 1.5 hours away have only been to one appointment with them so far they dont seem too interested in me until I have my FS appointment and/or lose my weight. Yeh I think my DH is over it already, he just wanted an excuse to DTD I think but is realising there is a lot more too it especially when I bleed 20 days of the month. Not to mention he doesn't like things when they are not fun anymore let alone sitting and discussing my menstruation. My mother is trying to help me, she was sending me all these pictures and sayings about patience in them and I told her off and now of course I feel guilty about that. I find it so hard to believe that I really really really??? have to sit here and do nothing while what remains of my eggs die and no-one could care less. I had the one hope that maybe I would conceive naturally or at least try with gusto but I cant even do that because I am bleeding like full on AF now on CD 13 I cant see how even if DH was interested and I was ..that sperm could swim against the flow and implant as I have a fair bit of cramping as well. To top it off no weight loss for 2 weeks and well I dont know why...Im pretty peeved with the universe for being so mean. I cant stop crying its like I have PMS actually but I guess its stupid hormones. I am just feeling a real lack of any sympathy or understanding anywhere...no not sympathy I dont want that...empathy maybe? think of why I might be feeling the way I do..instead of people looking at me like I am from another universe...and I am not talking about people I am talking about people in the damn medical profession too... Just "oh well" kind of **** and "you will get a baby dont worry"... because a lot of women over 40 have kids it will be fine....that kind of thing. What else are they supposed to say I guess...

I dont have many friends because I worked myself to the ground for the last 10 years...my sister is now 24 weeks pregnant and just found out its a boy ...the one with the bf of 18 months with no job and her a parttime job..shes still working...shes in aged care trying to afford to buy basic items...and here am I crocheting her baby blankets and buying her little boy socks with whales on balblbalblbla
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 26-11-2013 at 14:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsMac I second Emski on the counselling, I'm struggling this TWW and I can't talk to my DH about everything to do with IVF and the way it makes me feel. If you're struggling now (which is completely understandable to be feeling what you're feeling) it might be best to speak with a counsellor now so you can create some plans for coping during the cycle?

Emski, my friends in Sydney started having kids 5 years ago, they just didn't invite me to anything because they thought I didn't want kids - they never asked, just assumed, I have missed out on alot and don't really have close friendships with a lot of them now, strangely, my closest friends are my friends from highschool in NZ who we have kept in contact over the years, but because we live in different countries it's not been as noticeable and they share lots with me.

I hope you're holding up ok today.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-11-2013),mrsmac123  (26-11-2013)