Closed Thread
Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Erin just popped in to see how did your bt go today ?

Welcome Livenlearn and Wannabemum.

Sorry keeping this short, having one of those headaches again, took 2 mersyndol fortes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi liveandlearn, I don't have much experience with testing, but good luck whatever you decide! I know some ladies like to 'bank' a few frosties in case they don't make the thaw.

Feel better soon Ann xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Erin how did you go love?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski, how are you surviving this week?

Hope all was good today MrsErin!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrrr I typed all this out then lost it...

If anyone is interested in my scan today this is what was found. I am pleased that unlike other scans I have had this lady told me things "unofficially" instead of telling me nothing.

1. The Fibroid has grown from 5mm to 2cm in 6 years. I dont suppose this is too bad and at least there is still only one. I assume it is going to have to be dealt with as I believe it is def too big, it is in the back of the uterus, not a good place and it is the submucosal type...the bad type

2. New...she found I have a cervical polyp which she showed me on the scan and it freaked me out a bit...as it looked huge and she said it is hanging into my uterus but I did actually forget to ask her exactly how big it was...this I had no idea about...she said they are easier to deal with than Fibroids because they can just go up with vagina to do whatever needs to be done. She did say it is possible it was just a blood clot but from what she could see...structure and such it was more likely a polyp...

3. No Hydrosalpynx...which I am relieved about but a little peeved as last time when we were going to start ivf the FS at the time said he would not let me start until my remaining tube was removed as it might leak gunk into my uterus and this can kill embryos. Well the tube blocked with fluid is a Hydrosalpynx...and at the time I could not afford to have it removed and then have ivf so did not go ahead and I also did not have private health cover ...2 months ago I found out that he assumed because of my ectopic history that this is what I had....today...I do not have one!!...I have read mixed stories on if they can go away or not...anyway the good news is none visible this time around so hopefully one less thing to contend with

4. She said that I have a nice big follicle growing on my left ovary...which is great because it is my left tube I have remaining so hubby is limbering up for O week hehehe

Anyway obviously her boss needs to look at the scans and write a report then I have an appointment with my GP on Monday morning so see what he has to say.
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 22-11-2013 at 20:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mrsmac, I don't really know too much about fibroids, polyps or the other thing, but it sounds like it went better than you thought it would? At least what they did find it sounds like it can be fixed?

Good luck with your gp appointment to get the 'official' results !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wondering how you got on Mrs Mac. That all sounds pretty positive. Hopefully the polyp and fibroid will be easy enough to deal with and then once you hit that BMI - all systems go!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, still good progress here luckily. Hcg was up to 1980 today. They want me back for another BT next week but at the moment I really don't want to do another. I find these BT days so stressful and it's awful to be at work and waiting for a call that may or may not be good news. I think I'd rather wait for a scan now. I guess I'll think about it over the weekend.

Does anyone know why they'd want another? I've had 4 now. Do they like to see it hit a particular number before they're satisfied.

MrsMac, that sounds like a great outcome. Some issues gone, and others reasonably straightforward to deal with.

Hi to everyone else.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (22-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I am pleased enough that I am not riddled with anything as far as I know...the fibroid hadnt grown out of sight which means hopefully when it grows back as they tend to it might not happen before I get pregnant though for all I know know 2cm is massive... guess she may not have told me everything though..I am very pleased I do not have the blocked tube of fluid...not to say its working but maybe at least its not poison..those cervical polyps can also cause implantation issues like fibroids. Did some reading on them though...they are more like a wart or skin tag and can be just pulled off most of the time ...eeeekk gross..they have no nerves...but they are supposed to be biopsied after removal to make sure not cancerous...whereas fibroid is a muscular tumour both can he caused by hormone excess. As to whether my gp can do the polyp I dont know...I had to go elsewhere to get my implanon removed.

As for bmi this week has been a downer I havnt lost anything and not sure why as i have been pretty well behaved but had troubles with exercise during af...headaches, cramps etc..but maybe tomorrow scales will move. My BMI is down to 40 now....12 kgs to go...trying for 1kg a week puts me in february to start if I can make the weight befor af that month

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 22-11-2013 at 21:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow mrserin great rise there I cant believe it all seems to be progressing now its wonderful. Dont know about blood tests I just assume watching progress ..watching for ectopics etc..because of my history last time I had bt every second day for that reason...they told me last chem that its very hard to see a sac in scan no matter where it is before 5 weeks ? So monitor with bt

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app