Closed Thread
Page 38 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emski here's hoping for another week of growth spurt hun .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thank you everyone for you support, it means a lot to me.
    It was a tough day yesterday as I wanted to think the best when we saw the heart beat, but my FS pretty much deflated my positivity so last night was tough.
    I just wish it was over or definitive either way so I could move on, or actually enjoy this pregnancy - but it's just not happening.
    I'm pretty tough and resilient but this latest turn of events has knocked the wind out of my sails.
    It means a lot that I can come here and talk about it. DH is the eternal optimist, which is great - but I know this isn't going to end well.

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    emski my DH is also an optimist but I tend to look at the facts so this is not an easy journey for a lot of us.

Even now I've been stressing about if our blast doesn't thaw/ was destroyed by the freezing process that we will be kicking ourselves for not transferring as it might have been our only chance. Anyway the decision has been made. DH and FS wanted to give it every chance of success by doing a FET but until I know it's defrosted and transferred I'm going to stress about it.

Good luck chief with transfer today. Good luck Erin with your blood test this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi emski sorry its such a rough ride...do you have any bleeding? Not that I am complaining but some pple dont get it...my dh and mum who I am closest too tend to be optimists..they always comment on my negativity/pessimism...which I say is realism...theres a difference between preparing yourself for what can happen than...the opposite...its that self preservation thing I think. If you dont get excited then you dont get disappointed... It is good to have someone rooting for the optimists side to keep you from falling in a heap and keep hope alive but limbo is dreadful.

I am booked in for scan on friday to see whats there so I dont wait 2 mths for fs to do one and find I need something done to hold it up

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 19-11-2013 at 15:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thank you all, I think I just needed a vent! Feeling better this afternoon and ready to get on with things whatever may come
    Good Luck Chiefs Girl !
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I have 2 embies on board now. One an early blast (b grade) the other a morula (c grade). Unfortunately yet again no frosties for us, but last cycle at day 5 they were only 10 cells so I def think,it was worth taking the saizen to help with quality.

As I'm on pregnyl and my last shot is day 6 I have to wait till 2 dec to test so it's going to be a long 2ww with my brothers wedding towards the end. I was joking to DH that I don't know what I'll do at the wedding, as all of our friends and family will be there and they know me as a bit of a drinker and partier (the last time they saw us was at our wedding last year and we were the last to leave!)- DH said he wouldn't drink with me and then we can just pass it off as a health kick. I thought that was so sweet of him!

Emski, I'm so sorry for what you are going through, I wish there was something I could do or say that would make it better, just know we are all here for you and cheering for you and bub xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Chiefsgirl! I hope these are your lucky embies. Hopefully the saizen has done the trick!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats chief on transfer and for improvement in your embryo quality with saizen. Fingers crossed they implant.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations ChiefsGirl. Fingers crossed for you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update from me. I ended up having extra BT yesterday after the spotting I had on Sunday. Hcg has gone from 143 on friday to 560 yesterday (monday) and for now the spotting has stopped too.

Next BT is still set for Friday.