Closed Thread
Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Emski, you sure are on a roller coaster ride. Thinking of you and praying this little one stays stuck and keeps growing. Lots of hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh emski, what a day! I really feel for you as it has been a terrible up & down ride for you. Like Kenta & Chiefsgirl said, the heart beat has to be good & the fact the symptoms have returned, surely they are positive signs. My fingers are crossed for you & i wish you all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emski- I just logged on to see how you fared today love. It's bitter-sweet, iam so glad that there's a heart beat, you must have been pleasantly surprised. I hope that your little emby grows and grows. I know how you must feel with the wait and td suspense looming over your head. Good luck. Oh and don't feel bad about putting preggo stuff we all like to hear how we are trekking along whether preggo or not. Every bit of info helps us all, ESP when we find ourselves in similar situations.

Erin - any bleeding is always scary but not necessarily spells bad news. I totally understand when you say that's how your miscarriage started. I was in a similar situation with my miscarriage in 2009 I had a small amount of bleed 10cent coin size and then nothing for two days then it all happened. So when I bled in this preg (5/6weeks) both times I thought it was definitely over, I was so sure but that wasnt the case. So we can never tell. The second bleed was fresh red and pink so I was convinced ESP going through 3 pads. So my message to you is hang in there early days are very very hard and nerve racking. I was crazy and did continuous bts but more so to keep track of my prog level as it was very low and I didn't want to sit down waiting for weekly bts and iam glad I went every 3 days as it took me a while to tweak my prog dosage and provera tablets without my bt guides I wldnt have known any better and maybe waiting a week wldnt have been detrimental. So do what you need that puts your mind at ease. Hope your little embie sticks and grows.

Chiefsgirl - hope you have good blaste to tx and glad you are recovering well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    FS says it looks likely to miscarry due to slow growth and heartbeat , so another week of waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski that is so tough to hear. I hope there can be a miracle but it's hard when we want so much and are so close. In ally setbacks I talk myself into believing the embryo was aneuploid or would have not been normal so better that nature took care of that selection process.

I've pretty much accepted that this 2ww is a waste of time due to the quality of the embryo we transferred so am trying to live normally even going to gym to do some light workout as this pregnyl has made me so big I look 6mths pregnant so bit self conscious. We are looking to see if we can do a scratch or biopsy before our frozen transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear Emski. I know this will be a long week.......

Kenta, I transferred 2 very poor looking day 2 embies last year. FS gave us a 5% chance of pregnancy. I gave up all hope, started bleeding early and still got a good hcg at blood test!! Ultimately didn't have a happy ending but proved to me, never say never, you just don't know what can happen. I've still got my fingers crossed for you! But also love your positive attitude and ability o look to the future. I can't wait for your BFP, which I'm sure is coming

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski.... so sorry to hear things not looking good. I was so hoping this was going to be the one for you.

AFM... sorry for lack of responses recently. I've kind of enjoyed not doing any baby thinking and having a break from the pressures of it all. But Friday one lady at work announced she was pregnant, and today a second one announced hers also. I cried on and off all the way home, so thought I check in here to see how everyone is going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski, I'm really sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Emski I'm so sorry to hear that, sending you lots of hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em, sorry to hear your news, hoping your bub catches up with a nice big growth spurt

MrsErinR, hope things have settle down.

Chiefsgirl, will be thinking of you for transfer tomorrow