Closed Thread
Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Kenta, it was good you had one to transfer and one to freeze. Now let the TWW crazies begin . That would have been a tough decision, but potentially a wise one! Its one kicka$$ embie off to bit of a slower start.
    Chief's Girl how are you going? Are you getting reports on your embies?
    Hello to everyone else, my memory is terrible! Ann, MrsP, Springy, threegoes, Octoberbaby, Micca, Fort, TeamPanda, myheart, mrsmac, lurking BIB , Luca, and anyone else I have missed
    Nothing to report here, waiting, waiting, waiting for follow up scan Mon. Going slowy insane...
    Em x

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (18-11-2013),Kenta  (16-11-2013),Team panda  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks emski, only time will tell if it's the right decision. All these decisions are never easy I must say. It is hard to have to wait till Jan to do the FET though after we have been waiting for 3years for a baby...that made the decision hard. I'm hoping hard that your scan on Monday is reassuring and you can stop worrying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta, good news on getting a good blast to freeze, and one to transfer.

Chiefsgirl, hope you embies are going well, and you are recovering.

Em, will be thinking of you Mon, for some good news.

hope you're having a good weekend.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (18-11-2013),Kenta  (16-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kenta, that's great news that you got one to freeze and also transfer. You just never know. The one we transferred a couple of weeks back was not the best one from that cycle, but for the time-being it looks to have stuck! My FS said he's seen plenty of average looking embies go on to normal pregnancies.

Then you have a good second chance with the FET if it doesn't work out this time. We also made the hard decision to do FET rather than fresh transfer. The wait was a killer but the result has been worth it for us. I felt like my body was in a much better shape for transfer than I've felt previously at the end of a stim.

Hi to everyone else. Plugging along here and hoping the embryo is doing the right thing. I had a small amount of blood this morning and that has freaked me right out as that's how my miscarriage started. None since though. It's going to be a long wait until the next BT.

Good luck for Monday Emski. Will be thinking of you.

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Erin for encouragement. Mentally we are gearing up for FET. We are thinking of transferring both frozen blasts that we have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I hope you have had a great weekend.

MrsErinR hope the bleeding has stayed away and you're able to stay calm before your next bt.

Kenta, hope the tww crazies haven't set in yet, I found the weekends were hardest, much easier at work to keep distracted!

Good luck tmw emski.

AFM- got a text today to say the embies were progressing well. Not reading too much into that as last time they said the same thing and we only had 2 x 10 cells at day 5 to transfer! Fx the saizen worked and we have at least one blasty this time! Thanks for all your concern about recovery after epu, but after a nap that afternoon I got up and was pretty much ok. Took friday off to lay about and have lunch with a girlfriend who was over from wa. Had a few twinges at pt on Saturday, but felt so much better for going!

Mrsmac our clinic just gives sedation which is supposed to relax you and it kinda 'knocks you out' without being a general. Then they give you locals down there, apparently it's not common to be aware during the process and only happens rarely, don't worry about it happening to you! And if it does, remember its only a few minutes and I reckon it'd be nothing compared to childbirth!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all those having tests done today - chief good luck for transfer tomorrow...hope you have some nice embies to transfer.

emski good luck with scan today....you must be nervous but hoping for good news.

mrserin hope blood test this week confirms all is well. My understanding is it doesn't matter what hcg it started with, main thing is it's rising as expected.

springrain, I'll probably be doing my frozen with you in Jan

hope everyone else is doing well.

Threegoes hope stimming is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls - I'm back from my scan today and it has been an absolute rollercoaster of events and emotions ...
    Scanned first in the FS office and her machines aren't the strongest and I always knew this - if she needs more info she sends you down to the ultrasound clinic downstairs where they have all the high powered machinery.
    I am 7 weeks and 4 days today so there should have been a lot more to see than last week, but unfortunately there wasn't, no heartbeat and very little to no growth from last weeks scan so she advised us that we had likely miscarried. We discussed my options with natural miscarriage or D&C and I opted for a D&C and thankfully she could fit me in tomorrow so I wouldn't be waiting all week. She told me to go get another ultrasound downstairs to be sure there was no hope at all and sent me on my way.
    We get to the second ultrasound and the tech finds a heartbeat... the baby is measuring 5 weeks and 5 days not 7 weeks and 4 days and heart rate of 74.
    I'm really not sure what to feel - I'm so happy there was a heart beat but the measuring behind two weeks thing is not looking great in my opinion. The FS is going to give me a call later today to follow up on the new turn of events, but for now, I'm still pregnant. Back for another scan on Monday next week so another week of waiting.
    I was somewhat hopeful over the weekend because my symptoms seem to return.

I hope you don't mind me posting about this preggo stuff in here but I just don't feel safe yet fully embracing the pregnancy boards... I kinda feel like I'm in the two month wait.
    Em x

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-11-2013),Twocam  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh emski you poor thing, what a morning you've had!

I'm glad they found a heartbeat, and that it's not completely over for you. This waiting must be so hard for you and DH. Maybe your little bubba is just a little slow, but will catch up soon and be stronger than ever. Rest up and try not to worry too much this week (easier said than done I know).

I hope the FS has some good things to say this arvo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry you're having such a tough rollercoaster ride emski. I hope it is all meant to be a good tale one day and glad there's a heartbeat so there must be a chance. Fingers crossed for the next scan.