Closed Thread
Page 33 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin I hope your little embie is just slow to implant. I had a low beta with my FET that ended up being a chemical but I've also heard of stories of low beta that progress as well.

Ann hope you are well again.

Emski I'm really crossing my fingers for you.

mrsmac hope tests come back fine for your january start...it's hard the waiting but Christmas and New Year the labs shutdown anyway and you can't cycle.

teampanda I hope your pregnancy is still smooth. Do you know if it's a boy or girl?

Threegoes good to hear from you again. I hope this is the golden cycle for you and good luck for EPU in 13dys...wow you already know when it's going to be. I usually know as I usually stim for only 9-11dys.

Got some what I think is good news this morning. Our 4 embies are kicking along and we will wait a few more days to do a day 5 transfer. I feel a bit better than the last few dys as was feeling a bit down about our chances when you look at our history however, we would dearly like to have a child

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Erin I hope your numbers continue to rise, when is your next bt?

Fx for your next text emski, is it Monday?

Good luck for et Kenta.

Mrsmac, congrats on your weight loss, January will be here before you know it. Hope all your test results come back fine.

AFM, epu today and we got 5! I think 2 will be immature tho as the follies were 12 and 10 on Monday. Was awake during the whole procedure and it hurt but it's all over now so that is the main thing. I've got my fx that 3 fertilise so we can have a 5dt on Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and quick question, has anyone been on pregnyl before? My first time. They've told me to take it on sat then every three days for another 3 doses, so up to 11 days post epu. If I have a 5dt that wd be my last shot was 6 days post et. And my testing last time was 11dp5dt so the pregnyl will still be in my system won't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    chief good news on your epu. I'm on pregnyl only 2 doses though for me day 3 today and day 6 after epu and I'm also using crinone once a day. fingers crossed for your fertilisation tomorrow.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Chiefs girl, I was on pregnyl last cycle and the one previous, day 3,6 and 9 after transfer on my BFN cycle it was still in my system up to 14 dp epu. I would suggest testing the day before Beta if you want to test.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca, I am sorry about the official news. Hope you and your DH can get some good options from your FS

Threegoes, best wishes for your cycle. It's so good that you already know your EPU date.

Kenta, sending your 4 embies some good vibes, hope you get fabulous day 3 & 5 reports.

MrsMac, glad to hear everything went well at the FS. I don't think it's such a worry that your DH can't get his SA done for a little while, it's a chance to get him onto things like menevit, and CoQ10, and to improve things a bit. I think it can be quite a blow to the male ego if something does come back amiss from their SA: my DH was nearly beside himself when we got his first SA, and it was clearly him that was stopping us from conceiving. The guys can be improved easily though, with diet, vitamins and weight loss, my DH's count went up 6x when he lost weight and went on vitamins. Hope that your BMI comes down and you can start cycling quickly.

MrsErinR, and Em, I hope those betas keep rising

Ann, hope your headaches have gone and you are feeling better.

Chiefsgirl, congratulations on the 5, hope they all fertilise normally and grow nice and strong I've also been on just pregnyl, with a similar schedule to you, but my BT was a bit later than that.

Myheart, hope that the DE journey is falling into place

Welcome reddiamond and NVB

Mrs P Bertie, Octoberbaby TeamPanda, Twocam, stillhope micca and everyone else

AFM - got the call from the scientists yesterday just before leaving to go to my FS appt. The final embie still has an inconclusive result, they just can't say if it is normal or not.

My FS appointment was interesting, lots of information, and I pretty much have free rein to decide whether to stim or do a FET. We had a big talk - all the bloods I had done after the last appointment are normal, no thyroid problems, no antibodies, no lupus, no coagulation problems. Apparently my egg quality has declined since the last stim, but that's expected too, but I think the different medication makes it hard to compare to last time. I asked to switch back to Puregon or Gonal F, and that was given the OK. Apparently the centres that have done this type of testing overseas for more than 5 years have around a 65% live birth rate in the 40-42 age group after transfer of 2 embies that have tested as normal. Apparently a new morph issue with DH has come up too I managed to speak to the embryologist who says that this won't affect things as ICSI is used as part of the CGH process.

So I'm now leaning in the direction of doing another stim in late December. For the first time, I've been given the BCP so I can time the start of my cycle around the public holidays when the clinic is shut. Apparently they are even open between Xmas and new year. I want to give my one and only definitively normal embie a friend or two before attempting a FET. And I have to time all this around our holiday just before Xmas and our move in late Jan/early Feb
    Last edited by SpringRain; 14-11-2013 at 21:40.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (15-11-2013),Kenta  (14-11-2013),mrsmac123  (14-11-2013),Team panda  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of things to think about Springy, so hard so hard to know what to do. I think another stim this year sounds like a great idea. I am hoping for great news for you in 2014!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

MrsErinR - when is your 16dpo? I hope your beta has improved. All the best with it.

Kenta - that's great news with the eggs - i'm sending all my good vibes for transfer of that golden egg for you

Chiefsgirl - good job with epu. 5 is a good number.... It worked for me. My DH was one of two that went to blast & were botg transfered on day 5. Good luck!

Sprinrain - it was kind of mixed news for you today??.. There was some good stuff that came out of it though. I would definately do a FET before X'mas. For one reason, to get another good egg but also because of the rebate/cost.

AS for me knowing EPU date, i don't really know, i'm just dead keen on copying the cycle that brought me my beautiful DH. For whatever reason we haven't copied the same protocol & given i haven't got to fertalisation in either attempts (not even eggs in the first cycle), I was pretty keen to give it a go. Lowering the FSH & stimming for 16 days will hopefully get us somewhere this time

Emski - how are you going? I hope all is ok?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (15-11-2013),Kenta  (14-11-2013),SpringRain  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JSpringrain I did not know sperm too can be affected by weight but then almost everything can be...even amh I heard. So thing is my hubby is actually more on the too skinny side he struggles to maintain his weight...6 foot 3 and 70kg....I am wondering if that too can affect it? It always makes me think of the politically incorrect jokes in the 80s about the mishaps of "fatty and skinny" ...thats us...not to mention im 5 foot 2

Pieces of the puzzle that make me go crosseyed when you girls talk will soon start fitting togethor. The nurse said theres some cream they make you use...was that after transfer...what is the name of that? It is progesterone?

Not that it matters once you start ivf does it? but my 2nd cycle since implanon removal is now complete and Im pleased to say it was perfect 28 days which should make it easier to pinpoint o day while doing the au naturelle...I just hope there is an o day!...first month temping and well lets say hell if I know when or if I ovulated heh

Hoping cycle stays regular as I want to aim to have my bmi down by cd1 around feb 15 so I can start the pill then.?.means I need to keep losing about 1kg a week till then... in about 2 weeks I will be half way ....by 35 bmi I will have lost 21kgs...thanks everyone for your encouragement. I have been very overweight for years but I could not get motivated and it was getting worse and starting to affect my body..I do hope I continue once I reach that goal as obviously...that bmi is still classed as very fat

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 14-11-2013 at 21:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for bt today MrsErinR !

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MrsErinR  (15-11-2013)