Closed Thread
Page 32 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR - I hope today brings you some kind of miracle. I think your doc is right. If it is a chemical (which it still may not be) you would have to wait a month to get the HCG out of your body and hormones back to normal. You want to give that little frosty the best chance if you do another FET.

Mrsmac - Hope your appt with FS went well.

Kenta - good luck with your 4 embies. I hope they divide well and you get a few to play with.

Myheart - I hope your donor egg search is going well. Thanks for the encouragement.

Emski - Hope this week is not going too badly for you in waiting for Monday's result.

How are cycling ladies going - Chiefsgirl - MrsP? Let's get some good news happening in here now!

Thank you all for your kind words and advice. I am feeling a lot better today. Had my BT this morning -will get results this afternoon. But we all know what that will be. DH & I are going away this weekend so very timely for us to relax. We have an appt with FS in early Dec. We are thinking a lot about what we will do over the next couple of months. It helps reading all the encouraging stories in here for donor cycles. And it helps knowing that others understand what we are going through. Good luck to everyone in whatever they decide to do. We all deserve happiness.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (13-11-2013),Kenta  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I've been reading along even though it seems I am mia. The truth is, it's been a bit hard to sit down and write a decent reply with personals. Sometimes the forum just runs too quick.

Mrsmac - xcellent work on the BMI. You must be really proud as you've done an amazing job. I am also keen to hear how your appointment with the FS went? I hope you have a plan in place both you and your DH are happy with.

Kenta. All the west with the four little embies, of yours. I hope they are tracking along nicely with the golden egg in there.

Emski - what a terrine time you've had All the waiting is so frustrating, especially when you are on edge as you are. I hope time travels quickly and you soon have the results you hope for. Hang in there lovely.

Luca - I do hope the results prove you wrong but regardless it sounds like you and your DH have prepared yourself well.It is good that you are having some time away on the weekend to relax. The F appointment will come around quickly for you, I'm sure.

MyHeart - I'm thinking of you as you work our your next move whether it be DE or something else you will make the right decision. There certainly has been some very encouraging stories from other women in this forum about DE. Just like ( I think it was MrsErinR), I was need going to consider DE but I have to say, this forum has opened my mind to the process.

Team Panda - I hear what you're saying. I've just had a months break and feel so much better. This whole IVF process is all consuming. Back to Back Fresh cycles is just the pits.

Chiefsgirl - good luck with WPU on Thursday, I hope it goes well for you.

Springrain - all the best with the FS this week. I hope you can stim again before Feb :fingers crossed:

NVB - a belated welcome to our forum. I was so sorry o hear about your AF arriving. That truly sucks. Have you managed to see FS to talk about it all? Have you got a plan from here?

I'm sorry to anyone I've missed. Ann17 - I hope you are tracking well? Bertie, how are you going out there? MrsPontipine, Panda, Octoberbaby, Stillhope .

Is anyone cycling at the moment? I'm cycling now with EPU hopefully around 27th.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

ann17  (13-11-2013),Kenta  (13-11-2013),mrsmac123  (14-11-2013),SpringRain  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great appt yest..my bmi didnt affect my testing, all done yest, appt with the doc is made for january to get results and opinion and will have a scan then...depending on that the nurse just said you then just call when your bmi is down at 35 and you start at the next cd1 so great I dont have to wait again and or repeat tests and appts. I did have the amh done 2 months ago...she insisted I have it again saying they are really only valid for 3 months? Bit disappointed that they wont let us know SA results until next appt 8 weeks away because wanted to make sure we had that covered.

While it is a good thing to have the fs do a scan, I do have a referral from my gp still sitting here and still I feel like I need to check out this fibroid b4 I sit on my hands for 2 months and find out it might be an issue...especially since I am hoping to be about a month away from starting by then...what do you think?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrsmac I think your better off waiting for your fs to do everything, especially if they need to do any removal of the fibroids. Though if it makes you feel more proactive have the scan then you know what your dealing with.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just want to minimise nasty surprises so close to starting I prob would prefer to be dealing with it while im dealing with my weight and biding time. Kinda why I wish we could get SA results in case we find out mr perfect isnt anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Erin thinking of you. Hope your bt went ok today ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, and everyone, thanks for asking.....I had beta today and it was inconclusive....44.

They said that is certainly lower than they'd like at 16dpo. I need to go back for another test on Friday. It's higher than I was expecting but my gut still definitely tells me it's on the way down rather than up.

MrsMac, I initially started seeking FS advice due to fibroids and was told that they would only want to address them before IVF if they were in the uterine cavity. I have lots, but none that invade the uterine space. If you have some there I would get onto sorting that out as soon as you can. The treatment can be pretty straightforward for some....done laparoscopically as a day procedure.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (14-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Argh another inconclusive!? They suck! I hope your numbers rise MrsErinR mine were 42 at 15dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin and Em - for both of you. Limbo land sucks. But I just wish the two of you have a miracle intervention.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erin so sorry about that hcg ..waiting is just terrible I hope you can keep busy ...more limbo..I have no idea what a good level is at 16dpo?

Thanks Erin re fibroid it is in the uterine cavity hopefully only 1 still