Closed Thread
Page 31 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    MrsErinR that it picks up. the waiting and obessing is torture

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    that it's a sticky one for both of you Emski and MrsErinR, it's never easy is it? Waiting, waiting, waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you luck with blood test Erin today.

Chief best of luck with pick up thurs.

Slept poorly last night realizing the enormity of the stats that are against us but realizing we want this badly to work like all of us on this. Have to trust that we wouldn't be doing this if there isn't a chance.

Just heard only 4 fertilized out of the 10....but sad but hoping one normal one in the 4.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin, - Good luck for your BT today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My blood test is tomorrow actually. Waiting waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta - dont worry, I had only 5 last time (lowest haul yet) and 4 fertilised. It really doesnt mean anything. The golden egg (and sperm) may be in those 4!
    Mrs Erin - stop with those evil POAS'. Seriously they just play with your head. I did one after I got my first beta, and got myself in a state because the 2nd line wasnt very strong. I started thinking maybe I was having a chemical. They play with your head too much. I pray you get a nice strong positive today. But stop with those sticks.
    Emski - good luck.I know its been very hard for you. We are all here if you need to off load some more. Yes the 2 month wait is horrible, Im sorry you have had to deal with all this plus being told it could be ectopic.
    Luca - Im very sorry about your negative result. I know that it gets harder and harder everytime. Have a rest from this rollercoaster. Are you and your husband both taking supplements, maybe use this time to get yourselves really really healthy. You will know when you have had enough. When I went to see DrNL here in melbourne for a second opinion he told me I should be considering donor eggs now and I nearly burst out crying, was so not ready to accept this. DH was handing me tissues and I was trying to keep it together. Its a personal desicion and I knew I was not ready. I would have done another 2stims after this one, but, gee, it was wearing me down. Really hard to remain positive. I think when yo have a break from ivf it does reinforce all the good thigs you have in your life. Enjoy your break as much as possible before you get back on the rollercoaster.
    Hi to everyone else, Springy, Mrs P, Bertie, October, Micca, MrsMAc, Chief, Ann, Nvb, Stillhope, anyone else Ive left out.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

emski72  (12-11-2013),Kenta  (12-11-2013),Luca  (13-11-2013),mrsmac123  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I have been MIA for awhile now... just getting my head together for our next step on this cycle...

Hello to all the new ladies

Luca, you will know when it is time to look into donor eggs. I am doing this now so I know how hard the decision is....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I'm so grateful for your support and positive vibes. Unfortunately I have done another hpt tonight with pretty concentrated pee and there is hardly a second line now. So, I really think this is a chem for us. I've had a good cry tonight and DH and I have been discussing what to do next.

I rang the nurse today to tell her that I thought this was what was going to happen and to ask when we could cycle again. She said that she thinks the doctor will make me wait a month so it looks like 2014 for us. In your cases of Chems, did you have to wait? Even for another FET? I'm really hopeful she is wrong and we could actually do one in Dec.

I have to say I don't have much more energy in me for continuing to cycle with my own eggs now. We may use our other frostie and perhaps one more stim before we move to donor eggs. I feel at ease with with the donor idea now as I know I can get pregnant, but I just want us to have our family rather than waste more time of our lives on eggs that probably aren't going to get us there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick hi finally had my 1st appt I will talk more tomorrow

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Mac , I'm looking forward to hearing how it went. You've waited so long and been so worried about what they might say. Hope you have a plan to move forward