Closed Thread
Page 30 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca, sorry about your BFN. This journey is so heartbreaking hard. I think I would have struggled with DE too but having read so many amazing stories from women on BH I don't know. To be a mum is amazing and thankfully there are different ways to help make our dreams come true.

Spring, good luck with your FS appt. Let's hope for good news from your little embie!

Ann, you must have one perfect bub in there. You have had such a difficult pregnancy so far. Surely you will be due an easy birth and perfect baby

Hi to everyone else reading along!
    Last edited by Octoberbaby2010; 12-11-2013 at 07:56.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-11-2013),Luca  (11-11-2013),MGC Bertie  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    ..... thankfully it's not an ectopic, but is just slow progressing..... I'm apparently only 6 weeks 4 days today - whereas my nurse was saying I was 6 weeks 4 days last Friday - so not sure what that's all about.
    Em, oh I am so glad that things are looking up In a way I'm glad my clinic didn't test or monitor HCG, it was one of those stresses I didn't really need. You transferred a 5-day blast on 14/10? By my calculator that makes you 6w5d today (yep yet another different date ) When is your next scan?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi guys - next scan is Monday - will know either way then I reckon. Another loooong week of waiting. I'm trying not to stress, but of course already am :|
    Twocam - Yes the HCG beta train is really not fun - especially when your numbers start slow. And the dating thing! I just can't get my head around it.

DH and I just had a good chat about our way forward (these sort of conversations really put me at ease - I always need a back up plan) - so I am ready whatever happens.

Em x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski, I'm so happy to hear you got a bit of a reprieve. I hope things turn around for you for next week and I feel for you going through that wait. Agonizing! I'm like you. Having a plan ahead really helps with the hard times.

Luca, sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope you can treat yourselves to a nice glass of wine or something and look on to the future. Hugs.

Kenya, well done on your egg haul.

AFM, I've had a big stresshead day today because my HPT wasn't any darker this morning and now I'm worried it's going to be a chem pregnancy. Having said that, it wasn't lighter either and so I'm hanging on to the hope that it is just a slow starter. It's going to kill me waiting for wed for my beta. This process just never stops being agonizing does it!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    No it doesn't! I ended up buying some clearblue tests with conception indicators on them today, thinking that might appease me, but then realised they only go as high as 3 weeks pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just been out stocking up my pee sticks too. Did you know you can get 2 of those Clearblue digital tests for $20 at chemist warehouse? They are $17 each at Coles. I used those to appease myself in last pregnancy when i had doubts things we progressing but you're right...they just don't go high enough.

I now have 3 boxes of frer and 2 digitals. I think I'm going crazy.

I figure if this pregnancy continues I will likely use them to appease myself when i stress out in coming weeks. Otherwise they're there for next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies, I have a question, I was an hour late tonight with my injections (ph on silent so didn't hear alarm and completely forgot)! It's never happened before, will this be ok? I won't ovulate early will I?

I had my scan this morn and still only three follies, 18, 17 and 16, so trigger tmw and then epu on thurs. feeling very blue about such low numbers, hence completely forgetting to jab!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    You'll be fine if it was only an hour don't fret, your numbers get a wiggle on

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefs girl- that's fine, I never really stuck to exact timings sometimes I cld be off by couple of hrs, fs said it didn't matter, the only important one in terms of timin is the trigger shot. I once took it an hr early at night, had to call my fs and had to have my epu an hr early reporting to the hospital nice and bright at 5:30am!

Em- before the scan will you be having a beta test? I actually found that it helped me and dh, yes it was stressful at the same time but just knowing how we were looking helped me prepare either ways. I have read many stories where embies start off very slow then picks up, really hope you are going to be one of them!

Erin- one more day to go? How many dpt will you be tom ? I too got my lines at 8dpt and fs got me to do a beta at 11dpt, ended up with a 600 (but its not always that high I had twins then, I still really miss the twin wish it had stuck). For a great beta! No we don't want ectopic, we want a sticky bubba !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, I will be 11dpt tomorrow. But sadly, I don't think this Bub is going to stay with us. Whlst still positive, the HPT this morning was looking lighter than yesterday and I just have a strong feeling that I'm headed for a chemical pregnancy.

My beta is still tomorrow. I guess I'll know more then.