Closed Thread
Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Re melatonin have I read right so far you need to be prescribed this as well not available otc?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yeah that's right, you can get a homeopathic version in the vitamin section, but it doesn't do much and you'd be wasting your money IMHO
    Em

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs P for what its worth, you could try some evening primrose oil....hope AF shows up soon. It's so annoying sometimes how IVF doesn't happen in the preferred time frame... I can imagine logistics are going to be hard if you're in Perth? That's a lot of flying ...

Micca thanks so much for thinking of me... I'm doing ok

my heart - I agree with the girls - my bfp was the cycle I was sure was a bust

Emski - for your transfer -

Bertie - how r u going?

Spring rain, kenta, 3goes, mrs mac, panda and anyone else I forgot! Hope you're all going well

afm - strangely enough LH surge showed up like clockwork on cd 11 according to opk. DH and I had a fun weekend ... The pour soul went off to work looking a little tired and hungover this morning though! I got back on my skateboard for the first time after the pregnancy (DH banned me from skating or snowboarding while pregnant even though Ive never fallen off a skateboard in my life and FS says its ok) and we skated solidly for a couple of hours which was wonderful. I felt so immobile during the IVF and pregnancy and usually I'm a person who is pretty active so it was nice to get out amongst it with DH after such a long break! Hoping to shed some of my IVF flab and I'm way too ADHD and cheap to go to a gym
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 14-10-2013 at 09:32.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    lol Butterfly I thought 'getting back on the skateboard' was a euphemism! but no, you really meant getting back on the skateboard! Good to hear.

Transfer went well - two day 5's put back in - one slightly ahead of the other. Other little fellas are trying hard - won't know until tomorrow if they are freezable though.

Springy hope all is going well for you.
    MrsErinR - waiting of ovulation sucks - almost as bad as waiting for AF right MrsP? Although generally with me, if I can detect ovulation I know AF will be 9-10 after that.

Emx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you all for your kind messages but I did 2x hpt tests this morning and it was negative...

I took the day off work to go through all the paper work for the donor eggs and to organise the money... I hope this works - it is my last hope.

I am looking at a donor who is 29. I am worried she is too old as my fs said to look for someone around 25. But she is healthy, she looks similar to me, she has two kids of her own, she is not on contraceptive as her husband had a vasectomy and she has donated previously. Plus she has frozen eggs available now which is about $5,000 cheaper. With the Australian required quarantine, I could be transfering around Christmas. If I chose another donor we would be waiting around 5-6 months to transfer.

DH is shattered. I don't think our marriage can take much more disappointment. He feels like something is missing from our lives...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Oh myheart you poor thing, it's bloody tough every time you get a BFN.
    Are you looking at the world egg bank?
    My thoughts are with you and your Hubby.
    Em x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

myheart  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Over 40s Roll Call

Waiting

Cuddleready
    Fortitude
    TinyBaby4Me
    MrsMac123
    Fingerscrossd11
    ThreeGoes
    Kenta - #9 ?
    Butterfly39
    KLM0511 - #3 ?

Waiting to Cycle

Angelmama74 - FET ? or DE SA?
    StillHope - Dr M - Oct/Nov
    MGCBertie - #7 Oct

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

SpringRain - #3 ICSI/CGH - freeze all
    MrsErinR - #3.1 FET Nov
    Luca - #5 ICSI Flare
    Mrs Pontipine - #4.1 FET ?

TWW

Jojozeck - BT ?
    MyHeart - #8 FET 5/10 - BT 16/10
    Emski72 - #6 ICSI 2x5dt 13/10 - BT 25/10

UTD

Twocam - EDD 17/1/14 baby blue
    Micca - #10 EDD 18/1/14 twin babies blue
    MusicalGal - EDD 7/3/14
    Des1102 - EDD 10/3/14
    TeamPanda - #8 EDD 23/4/14 baby pink
    Octoberbaby2010 - #8 EDD 19/4/14
    Sunny15 - EDD ?
    Ann17 - EDD ? 5/14

Proud Mummies

Octoberbaby2010 - #2 ICSI baby boy born ?....Wannabb - twins born 2012.....Micca - #3 baby girl born 2011
    ThreeGoes - baby girl born ?.... Mrs Pontipine - baby boy born 7/11
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 20-10-2013 at 21:09.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MyHeart.... oh, very sad to read your post, but at the same time amazed how quickly you're getting paperwork to get DE underway. That all sounds very exciting, and to think you're getting it done so soon.

Emski... congrats on being PUPO. Fingers and toes crossed that this is the one for you.

KLM0511.... sorry to hear of your BFN. Will you do another stim or think about DE yet?

AFM.... just waiting out the time, so keeping busy catching up with friends, doing housework and volunteering as a firefighter. Keep checking back here to see how everyone is, but not getting around to other threads as much.

P.S. Don't know what keeps happening with the format when I re-post the "roll call". Everything in the "proud mummies" section keeps getting scrambled???
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 14-10-2013 at 14:00.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Myheart, I'm sorry to hear about the BFN. Good on you for getting the ball rolling on DE.

Em, congratulations on being PUPO!!

MrsMac, maybe it would be best to wait for the FS to do all that stuff. Just doing prenatal vitamins, probiotics, fish oil etc for you and menevit/ men's vitamins for your DH could be OK until your appointment and might not stress you out so much?

Butterfly, glad to hear you've had time to get some activity in.

Bertie, volunteering as a firefighter wow!! Great to hear you're getting back to normal life.

MrsP, hope the packing and moving is going smoothly. Are you going to live in Perth? Lovely part of the country

Kenta, MrsErinR, Tinybaby, Octoberbaby, Luca stillhope, Fort, Fingers, Micca and everyone else.

Just got my day 5 report. At the good end of the scale there are 2 hatching blasties that look great and can be biopsied. On the other end of the scale, there are 3 which have started to fragment and disintegrate. In between there are 2 early stage blasties which look good, 1 that is a bit ahead of the compacting morula stage and 4 that are at various morula stages.

So still have to wait for tomorrow to hear more I've asked that if there are any blasties that haven't hatched but look good, they get put in the freezer too.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-10-2013),MGC Bertie  (14-10-2013),mrsmac123  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springy – It sounds like most of your embies are doing really well. I am sure you will have at least a couple to freeze. Best of luck with the biopsy.

MGCBertie – Sounds like you are enjoying keeping busy. It’s great between cycles when you can get your life back.

Myheart – I am sorry you got a BFN. It never gets any easier. Good luck with your DE journey.

Emski – Congratulations on being PUPO.

Butterfly – great to hear you are bouncing back and enjoying some time with DH. Sounds like you wore him out!

MrsErin – I hope you get to ovulate soon.

MrsP – I too have hear red raspberry leaf tea can help? I hope AF shows up for you soon.

AFM – I started my flare cycle on the weekend. First Lucrin injection on Sat and Gonal F last night. I am a bit nervous about the lower dose Gonal F but FS seems to think it is the way to go.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-10-2013),MGC Bertie  (15-10-2013)