Closed Thread
Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR, congratulations!! Hope that this is a sticky one, sending you lots of good vibes.

Nvb, I'm so sorry to hear about AF arriving

Lovely Em, have been thinking of you over the past few days, I'm also still hoping for a miracle tomorrow. Your backup and back up of the backup plans seem to be really well organised, hoping for a good outcome.

Kenta, best wishes for EPU tomorrow. My FS is also of the thought that FETs are better, so has encouraged me along that path from the start. My last couple of FETs were with pregnyl only on day 3, 6 and 9. For some reason I don't seem to absorb progesterone from pessaries or crinone all that well, and my levels have always been better just on pregnyl, Maybe have a talk to your clinic?

MrsP, how are things going with moving and cycling?

Luca, hoping for some good news from your BT

Chiefsgirl, hope your ovaries are falling into line and producing some good follicles.

Panda, Twocam, Octoberbaby, Bertie, Stillhope, myheart, angelmama, Micca, MrsMac and anyone else reading.

I'm going to see my FS this week, so just waiting for that, and to see if they can get a result for my remaining embie. We will be moving in the new year too, so I'm going to see if I can put a decent argument into doing another stim before our move in Feb.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (10-11-2013),emski72  (10-11-2013),MGC Bertie  (10-11-2013),Octoberbaby2010  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Em- iam really sorry to read your update. It's harder when you do get that bfp and things go wrong. Good to know that you have a plan moving forward and a great supporting dh!

NVB- hope by some miracle you have good result tomorrow. The tww is spuch a killer and also raises our hope. It hurts when the cycle is negative. Take care of yourself.

Mrs Erin-yay for your bfp, hope you have great beta results ! For now you have 2 pink lines enjoy that !

Kenta- good luck with your epu tomorrow. May you lay many eggs !

AFM- I have been Mia for a bit. Was back in Oz for a week had plenty to do. Did my nt scan which looks good but cldnt do the bt screening for it since it was a twin pregnancy. Bub looks great I do however have high bp consistently pre-preg and since preg getting worse so iam on tablets now and it's good my OB is managing it from now. Oh and I had my first OB appt, we were given this little goodie bag with baby stuff in it and dh was over the moon! He said we have waited a long time to make it to this stage. I am back in overseas but got really sick on Wed with a terrible migraine and by Fri I was in a terrible shape. Had a GP, OB and anaesthetist consulting, the anaesthetist was great and reassuring, I ended up on morphine drips, which I was very hesitant, but was told with my high bp and hypertension it was more harmful to me and the baby if left untreated. So I had two rounds of morphine and admitted for couple nights. I had consulted with my OB in Bris too and he said morphine was ok. Dh was running around everywhere, he had me, the kids and getting ready for his travels. But I must say majority of the time he was next to my bedside! So I had myself discharged last night as they wanted me to stay the night but dh had to leave for the airport 5:00am today for Europe and I wanted to be settled in at home. I have a terrible knack of getting ill just before his duty travels!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news. 10 eggs 😊

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-11-2013),Octoberbaby2010  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR – Congratulations on your BFP. That’s great news. You and your hubby must be over the moon. Glad to read good news today.

NVB – I am sorry for your BFN. And I am sorry you are going through this on your own. I hope you have some support around you. It is so hard.

Emski – I hope today gives you a miracle. But you sound like you are prepared either way. Good for you for having a plan B.

Kenta – good luck for your egg pick up today. It is sounding like a lot of people are opting for FET’s. Funnily enough our only IVF that I got a BFP was from a FET. They must be strong little embies. Wish I could get one again.

Springy – good luck for your appt with your FS this week. I hope you find out if your last remaining embie is OK.

Well unfortunately AF arrived today (right on time) which is very disappointing. I still have to go for BT on Wed. DH & I were particularly upset this time. You try so hard not to get hopes up but our FS was so positive for us we couldn’t help but get a bit caught up. I have had a good couple of cries and feel a bit better now. Not sure what our plan is. Em – I wish I could be as sure about donor eggs as you. Some days I think I am others I’m not. Anyway I will continue on with DHEA for the rest of the year. I do feel it has helped me. I am not doing any more cycles this year. DH wants me to have a break and to be honest I really need it. My DH has been incredibly supportive and we just trying to work out what our plan is going forward.

Hi to everyone else. Good luck to everyone cycling.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

emski72  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi everyone,
    just back from seeing FS - thankfully it's not an ectopic, but is just slow progressing. We did a scan - saw yolk sac and she thought she could see a flicker on the monitor but then said it could just be my own heartbeat. I'm apparently only 6 weeks 4 days today - whereas my nurse was saying I was 6 weeks 4 days last Friday - so not sure what that's all about.

This has been the most stressful month of my life I think. I went in there today fully expecting to have a surgery scheduled for this week only for the FS to say 'congratulations!' and I'm like 'hmmm I'm not really feeling like celebrating after that call from the Nurse on Friday, in fact I've been really upset all weekend...'

FS didn't sugarcoat it and said when HCG levels are doing what mine have done (only rising by 1000 in 7 days) it doesn't often end well so I am prepared for the worst, but for now I'm back in limbo until my next scan. Hopefully I'll get some symptoms back which means my HCG is rising. This two month wait is really sucky!

Luca - so sorry to hear AF has arrived. It's hard not to get caught up in it all isn't it? I'm not always sure of donor eggs... but I feel that it may be our only chance.

Kenta - congratulations on the great haul there! That's fantastic!

Ann - good to see you - sorry to hear you've been unwell, but glad to hear you're on the mend.

Springy - fingers crossed for your appointment this week and your little embie

Em x
    Last edited by emski72; 11-11-2013 at 09:47.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski - oh dear what a rollercoaster you have been on. Glad to hear it is not ectopic. I hope your HCG starts rising again and you get your miracle. What a long week this will be for you.

Kenta - Excellent no. of eggs. Hope you have great fertisation.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

emski72  (11-11-2013),Kenta  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski so glad it's not an ectopic. Still sounds stressful but with a some hope thrown in. I hope this is one of those cases where it's not textbook but it still works. Wishing for you there is a good outcome and that your bub catches up or reassures everyone. When's the next checkup?

Luca and emski feel the same about donor eggs but know that it will be much more successful than what's been happening with us.

Ann hope you are feeling better.

Chiefgirl hope the follicles are growing for you and egg pick up not long away.

Spring hope you get some good news this week. When are you transferring?

Happy remembrance day.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

emski72  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Luca I am so sorry for you and dh. Yes no matter how hard we try to stay realistic during our cycle we do get out hopes up high and sometimes very high. When we are jabbing and go for epu we can't help but think that this cycle may be it. I have cried in toilets at my workplace seeing first signs of af and getting bt results and then making that dreaded call overseas to my dh who is sitting there waiting full of hope. It's awful and you are right we do get caught up. So cry your heart out then pull yourself together and one foot in front of the other off you go. But there will still be those days. You have gone through many cycles and its heart breaking. If you need any info in regards to donor cycle pls feel free to pm. I can tell you personally after doing so rounds with my own eggs, donor did it for me. I think I wld still be doing cycles if I kept using my eggs. The question is how
    many rounds are you willing to take financially, physically and emotionally to find your golden egg? For me it came down to - I just want to hold mine and dhs baby and I dream about seeing him holding our baby for the first time so badly, I cldnt wait anymore, so my eggs or donor eggs its still going to be our baby through and through. It's how we bring up our child and the values we instil in them and the lessons we teach them and the love we give them matters not where the eggs come from. But I know you know this already. However I do understand de is a very personal journey and we can only go down that path when we are fully ready. I too had problems accepting it in the beginning, I wldnt hear of it but after my 5th failed stim that was the last straw for me, dh was already accepting and was just waiting for me to come around. I don't know what's going to happen in the future but I do know at almost 13 weeks this is the farthest I have come due to donor eggs. Good luck .

Kenta you go girl hope you have a great fert report !

Em well its good news it's not an ectopic but you still must be beside yourself worrying and in limbo land. I hope your little bean pulls up and you soon see a heart beat love. When do you go back to fs? Take care.

To everyone!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (11-11-2013),Kenta  (11-11-2013),Luca  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in the middle of moving, and I'm also jabbing away, so I don't have much time to post. But I am reading and cheering for you all.

Em, - I'm so glad there is still some hope.

Luca, - It's so heartbreaking.

Springy, - Hope your appointment goes well.

Kenta, - congrats for 10 eggs . Fingers crossed for great fert results.

Hi everyone else,

MrsP...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

emski72  (11-11-2013),mrsmac123  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta, yay for 10 eggs! I only got numbers like this 4 years ago and then averaged about 5. I really hope your golden egg is in there!!

Emski, the BFP is only the beginning! We think the tww is hard but the waiting game for the next little while is also stressful. My little bub was slow growing too, measuring behind and they weren't sure what would happen. Thankfully it kept growing and all seems on track now but I know how I felt just waiting to see what would happen. Very stressful and time passes very slowly.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (11-11-2013)