Closed Thread
Page 24 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR - Congratulations on being PUPO. 5:15pm was very late for a transfer. At least you could go home & relax with it being a Sat night & all. Bertie - Good luck with your jabbing and cycle. Emski - hope all is going well with your pregnancy & you can relax. Mrs P - have you gotten any further with your cycle? NVB - yes the 2WW is a killer with the symptoms. My boobs are so so sore. I was dancing at a wedding last night and had to stop as they were killing me! I am sure it is only the progesterone pessaries. Hi to everyone else.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on being pupo MrsErinR - hope the tww goes quickly for you!

Fingerscrossed your symptoms are positives not the meds Luca and nvb.

Good luck with jabbing tonight MGC Bertie, cycle buddy! I'm such a terrible slow responder we'll prob go to epu at the same time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nvb, - Those symptoms sound promising. Everything is crossed for you that they mean something ...

MrsErin, - Hope you are relaxing today, and feeling positive about your 2ww.

Luca, - I hope you have lots more fun outings planned to help you get through the 2ww.

I take my last BCP tomorrow, then just wait for AF to arrive before I start stimming. Had had a slight bit of spotting. I hope it doesn't mean AF will come too early, we have a moving schedule to keep.

Em, - Do you have a scan booked yet? How are you feeling?

Chefsgirl, Bertie, - I'm only about 4 days behind you. Good luck with your cycles.

Springy, - Do you have any updates?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck MrsErin! I really hope this cycle is lucky for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin, NVB & Luca, thinking of all of you during the TWW, for some good news.

Bertie, Chiefsgirl - wanted to send both of you some good vibes for your cycles, hoping that this time the golden egg is in there somewhere.

Panda, Em, Twocam, Octoberbaby - hope you're feeling great, and the MS and aches and pains have eased off a bit.

MrsMac, what a great job, from 45 to 41 BMI What you're doing is clearly working well!

Butterfly, Myheart, Stillhope, and everyone else.

No news on the remaining embie that's being retested. I've got an appointment with my FS in about a week and a half, so just waiting for that.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-11-2013),Chiefsgirl  (04-11-2013),mrsmac123  (04-11-2013),Octoberbaby2010  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone

Congrats Emski...hope all continues well during the pregnancy...I can understand how the worries never stop but best wishes.

Springrain glad you got peace of mind you have a normal embryo....good luck for rest of the testing.

MrsErin, NVB & Luca good luck during your TWW...hard not to overthink every symptom I find.

AFM quietly jabbing away and probably EPU next Monday...hoping this is the last time I have to cycle

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-11-2013),SpringRain  (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone.... unfortunately my FSH levels were too high to start this month. So the plan now is to wait until day 21, start sniffing Synarel to bring levels down, and start jabbing a week or so after that. At the moment it just seems so far away, and that I've waited long enough. The only positive is that I go back to see Dr M this week, so hopefully I can use some of his tricks/protocols at the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear that Bertie, but at least you can still get a cycle in this year.

Can I ask what causes fsh to be high?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear our news MGC Bertie.

I'm curious about what caused the high FSH too. Does that effectively mean you were not 'down regulated'?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, I don't understand. I don't have my FSH checked before a cycle.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-11-2013)