Closed Thread
Page 23 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck today Mrs Erin! Hope all the stars are aligned for you this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin, - I hope all went well today with your transfer. Rest up! I hope the next 2 weeks speeds by for you, and we have something else to celebrate at the end of it ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting! Transfer is at 5.15pm!! Good news is that our frostie has thawed ok though so all systems go at the moment.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Jeepers that's a late one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's official. I am now PUPO. Let the symptom spotting begin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats! I hope it passes quicklý for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    Let the symptom spotting begin.
    Aghh! Good luck

It's a bit like chasing the end of the rainbow. I hope the leprechauns leave you your treasure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca and MrsErinR... congrats on being PUPO.

Nvb123... how's the 2WW going?

Emski... BIG CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP. How super exciting - I'm so pleased for you. We've in this a long time :-)

Monicker... congratulations also on your BFP. It's so great to hear of success stories in this thread.

AFM.... I'd been seconded away for a week with the fires, hence no chance to look at the internet, as I've been far too busy - early starts, late nights etc. I got back last night and AF came today - what perfect timing!! I'm going for BT tomorrow morning, so should start jabbing tomorrow night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

The 2ww is so l-o-n-g! I am trying not to over-analyse every little thing my body is doing. I'm now 5 days past 1 x 3dt (8 cell). With only 1 egg collected and it ending up fertilised, I feel lucky and hope the luck continues for a BFP.

This time feels very different from my last 2ww which ended in a BFN. I keep craving milk (which I usually hate) have had 2L already in 3 days, sore back, pulling and cramping in my uterus, very bloated, tired, lots of watery discharge the past 2 days (sorry if that's TMI), and boobs so sore I'm wearing a soft bra to bed. No spotting or implantation bleeding... should I be worried? All sounds promising, but could just be the progesterone in the pessaries!

Hope everyone else is going well. Although I'm not posting much, I am following everyone's progress.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nvb123 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-11-2013),MGC Bertie  (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Welcome back Bertie and Nvb,

good luck with your upcoming cycle Bertie
    Nvb that all sounds promising! I knew something was up when I realised I hadn't felt like a wine in the whole TWW which was very unlike me! I'll be stalking to see how you go.

to everyone else.
    I'm having a super long weekend and taking tomorrow off then Tue is a holiday in Melb!
    Em x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-11-2013)