Closed Thread
Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls,

congrats on being PUPO MrsErinR and Luca - here's wishing ou all the best!
    Butterfly here's hoping AF shows up soon for you.
    Panda how are you doing? Thanks for asking after me - I'm feeling nothing in all honesty which is kinda freaking me out - last week I so many symptoms, sore boobs etc. and was so tired all the time and now I feel ... nothing. It all changed when I got my BFP... so strange. It's freaking me out - I'm seeing my GP this afternoon so will see what she says - have another beta on Friday and then the following Friday with Monash.
    MrsPonti - thank you for your heartfelt congratulations here's wishing you all the best for your cycle!
    Twocam great to see you and thank you - I might need to chat with you and Panda about all my irrational (?) fears ... I'm a bit of a stress head sometimes.

Springy hello lovely!

Hello to all our other ladies, MrsMac, Kenta, Micca, Threegoes, Myheart (I always lose track!! )

Em x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski, I am the queen of the irrational fears so feel free to talk to me! Even though I'm nearly 16 weeks I am constantly worrying about things. My husband has a countdown of 'worry time' on our computer till the due date! He should know it doesn't stop then! The first few weeks are really stressful and no real symptoms doesn't mean anything. Just take it day at a time, one appt to the next. Time goes slowly but it does eventually tick over xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on the perfect embryo luca hope you can keep yourself a bit sidetracked until you can test now as well

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 30-10-2013 at 16:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em, glad to hear you just feel like you

Luca, MrsErinR, hoping for some good news for both of you at the end of the TWW

Mrs.P, wishing you luck for your move and your cycle, hopefully a bit of Wazza magic is all you need.

MrsMac - I have 3 frozen untested ones, so it is likely that at least 2 aren't chromosomally normal. You're correct, the idea is to test them to weed out the ones that have no potential to make a healthy baby. Apparently for the type of testing I'm doing, the scientists ICSI all the eggs to make sure that only one sperm fertilises each egg, if they just leave them in the dish sometimes more than 1 will get into each egg, which wrecks the testing.

Chiefsgirl, wishing you luck for your cycle, hope you will get a nice little Christmas present

Butterfly Kenta, Bertie, Octoberbaby, Tinybaby, Stillhope, Fingers, Micca and anyone else reading along, hope you're having a good Wednesday
    Last edited by SpringRain; 30-10-2013 at 15:16.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (31-10-2013),Chiefsgirl  (30-10-2013),MGC Bertie  (02-11-2013),mrsmac123  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emski - if it makes you feel any better, when I had my second beta 7 days later I wasn't feeling anything. Neither for my third beta. I recall saying to my nurse "I'm not feeling anything" at both appointments. I was really worried. She laughed and said "you won't, it's too early and you might not if your lucky". When I got to six weeks I still wasn't feeling anything. Then it slowly crept up on me at seven weeks. At that point there was no denying it, however I still worried. To tell you the truth the first 3 weeks after getting the positive were absent from symptoms. The 2 ww is hard but be prepared as it's going to get harder. I know what you are going through.
    Octoberbaby is right it will go slow, so slow, but it will tick over. Every appointment, phone call, scan, you will feel your blood pressure going through the roof from stress. Just keep reminding yourself that anxiety and stress is not good for the baby, that's how I calmed myself down.
    i hit 15 weeks today. Had awful nausea but it's starting to ease off. Still worry because haven't felt any movement yet. I'm another stress head.
    Luca- congratulations on being Pupo. I guess you will have a longer 2 ww as you have had an earlier transfer. Good luck and stay busy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your well wishes everyone but I'm actually not PUPO just yet. I'm booked in this Saturday coming :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Must be a good omen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski, - Good luck for friday's beta.
    If I remember correctly I lost all symptoms for about a week too. But when I did get them back, it always managed to be at work ...

Team Panda, - I was over 16 weeks when I got my first "bubbles" as I used to call them. It took me a few days to realise that they were kicks.

I have very fond memories of being pregnant. I hope you guys will too ...

MrsErin, - Best of luck for your transfer on Saturday.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sis is currently 20 weeks and feeling lots of movement but she reckons when she gets bf to put his hand there he still cant feel....she said to me when she visited at around 16 weeks also lots of bubbles

Look out for bubbles

Read a lot about a tickly feeling as well...probly bubbles heh

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Twocam great to see you and thank you - I might need to chat with you and Panda about all my irrational (?) fears ... I'm a bit of a stress head sometimes.
    Aw Em it's all perfectly normal (either that or blame it on hormones ). Seriously I basically refused to acknowledge that I was pregnant early on. I felt nothing even at the early scan where we saw a heartbeat I felt really disconnected. I didn't have any MS or other real PG symptoms, which (for better or worse) helped me maintain a distance. The 12 week scan was slightly better but I still felt very unemotional. I now know that was my way of dealing with the stress (our one-and-only natural BFP we lost just before 12 weeks). From about 14 weeks I started to occasionally think "OMG this might actually happen" and from the 20 week scan on I've felt brilliant. Now nearly 29 weeks but you know what It still doesn't feel "real" even though I FINALLY have a big sticky-out round tummy! We've bought a cot/bath/pram but haven't organised the nursery and haven't bought any of the essential supplies. I suspect in the back of my mind maybe I still don't feel it's quite "real", despite being faced with the physical evidence every time I look in the mirror. The midwife asked me the other day if I'd thought about a birth plan and I had to confess I haven't even given it a thought But you know what? This baby ain't staying in there, no matter how much I procrastinate. At least now I'm reasonably confident it will all work out in the end I do wish I'd been able to enjoy my early pregnancy more than I did, but I think the self-preservation is necessary in those of us that are older and/or have had previous losses.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (31-10-2013),MGC Bertie  (02-11-2013),Octoberbaby2010  (31-10-2013)