Closed Thread
Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ann17 View Post
    Hey girls unfort I have lost twin b ..... Surviving twin was waving at us wildly.
    Oh Ann I am so, so very sorry for your loss Life is really unfair sometimes. Thank goodness Twin A is doing so well, but I imagine there will still be some emotional times ahead. Take gentle care of yourself, big hugs to you and DH xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

ann17  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ann I am so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how difficult this time must be. I'm glad twin a is doing ok though. Take care xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

ann17  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Big hug for you Ann, sorry for your loss

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, I'm happy to hear twin A is doing well, and sorry to hear of your loss.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

ann17  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ann... so sorry to hear the news... the way that first tech treated you is appalling and I would really encourage you to write a letter of complaint to the radiology company..you probably wont be the first to complain and at least you might be able to stop the same thing happening to some other poor couple.
    The rate of the dissappearing twin in pregnancy is about 50%.. unfortunately us ivf gals get to see our bubs so early we often catch these things... just take comfort in that late loss at around 8 weeks is most commonly due to trimsomy 18.. nothing you could have done. I understand the pain... my DD was an identical twin that stopped growing at around 8 weeks and I remember the initial gulp then happiness only to have it crushed again.
    I hope you can enjoy the pregnancy I know you will fret until the nuchal scan.

yay for those gals loosing weight... it aint easy... keep up the good work..if you are desperate then lite n easy has the best success rate and works long term. interesting weight watchers have one of the lowest success rates..

emski... congrats on the beta... 50 is on the low side but still positive for this early... with DD my beta was really low... 86 at 17dpo.... so that would put it at about 40 at 15dpo... and she was an identical twin... and she is stting next to me right now.... so take heart it is not the number but whether is rises consistantly.. some pregnancies can have a slow start and then take off... Im betting that it is a girl in there.. !!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (26-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much girls, you are all so sweet and there for each other in good times and bad times. Yes I knew vts was a possibility, actually couple of weeks ago I was researching and reading up on it for no apparent reason. I really thought I was coming back home with twins so now I have to get over that mindset. But yes better now then much later if it was meant to be this way. Yes I seem to be meeting them all in the health care sector eh!

Micca dh actually said that as we were driving back he said he will never know why it happened, is it something we did or didn't do...... But of course we know if we have been taking care and doing all the right things then its natures way. But thanks for the trisomy tip will look it up. Hope you going ok and your little ones are kicking away.

Em- I hope your bean is snuggling away, we all need a bloody positive break and bring home our babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, I'm really sorry that you've had such a terrible time. It's the worse nightmare to go to a scan and find there is something wrong. But you have another little baby there who has a strong healthy heartbeat and is jiggling around energetically. I hope that the rest of this journey is pain free for you,though I know the anxiety you will feel. X
    Ann when I miscarried I also wondered if it was something I had done. But then we found out the baby had trisomy 13. It made me feel better that my body did the right thing.
    Last edited by Team panda; 25-10-2013 at 18:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca I know it has been a while but I just wanted to say sorry for losing your dds identical twin. Losing an identical twin is very scary but you are blessed your dd is with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ann, that's terrible what you went through with the scan. I would definately put a complaint in. It's just not right. But a very big congratulations on your little bubby. It sounds like it's doing really well.
    Just to add to micca's comments, I also had twins with my dd. One was falling behind in growth at 7 weeks and we lost it at 8. It appeared on the scans until around 24 weeks. I had bleeding all through my pregnancy but never really heavy. I always put it down to the twin but in hindsight, i don't think that was the case. I'm not quite sure what caused the bleeding in the end... But it doesn't matter to me now... I have my beautiful healthy dd
    Be kind to yourself Ann, there's absolutely nothing you or dh could have done. Take care

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

ann17  (26-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann... Thinking of you Hun. X. Sorry for your loss. Anxious waits really suck. Yay for 1 twinnie kicking on

emski hope ur not going too crazy waiting either ....

Afm healing nicely

To all