+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Despite fertility issues, I am so thankful for 2 healthy children
    That I live in a country where a woman can be studying her 2nd degree and be helped to do so
    That I have a mostly rock solid marriage after so long
    A man who is faithful, doesn't drink, party, gamble

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My two happy healthy boys. Their smiles alone make everything better

My Dh, he drives me crazy sometimes but he is an amazing dad and loving partner.

My family, we are so close I don't know what I would do without them.

I have two very beautiful friends in my life that I dont know what I would do without. They have no idea how special they are to me And I'm very grateful for meeting them when I did I guess I should also be thankful for Bubhub too then otherwise I would never have met them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm grateful for a lot of things but today my DH gets a special mention. I've had a rough week and he has put up with me when i have to admit I've probably annoyed the day lights out of him. He's not overly affectionate or emotional ever but he's been incredibly tolerant and understating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by BigweeBigwee View Post
    All you grateful people should join the grateful project page on Facebook.

It's a lovely space where people just upload their gratefulness through words, pictures, art etc. Even if you don't contribute it's lovely to read the diverse posts of others to make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Just search Grateful Project.
    I am 71 days into my 2nd 365 Grateful Project. Mine is on my facebook page (so only accessible to friends). Everyday I upload a photo of something I am grateful for. The first one was during a time when I had two unsuccessful IVF attempts and DH had to move 1500km away for work, I still managed to find something to be grateful for everyday for a year. My current project is 365 days grateful for DD, who is such a miracle baby and I am grateful everyday that she is in my life. I upload a photo everyday of something specific I am grateful for about DD.

Thanks OP for a great thread, we truly live in a great country and all of us have millions of things to be grateful for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my DH who has visited me every day in hospital, and the midwives that have dealt with every emotion i have had and been so understanding and caring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm grateful for meeting my X-H because I wouldn't have my DS. I'm grateful we've seperated because there's no way I could've put up with anymore of x-H's crap.
    I'm very grateful for my parents. They have helped me so much especially since I became a single mum. I'm not sure what would've happened if they didn't help and support me.
    I'm grateful for the very close bond my sister and I have. She's my bestest friend in the universe.
    I'm grateful my sister didn't abort her 3rd child. She's such a cheeky darling.
    I'm grateful for my other family and inlaws and all my friends.
    Im really grateful my Mum got me into Girl Guides because it's my second life and I love it.
    I'm grateful I live in this country and I'm grateful to be alive and living each and every day, even if some days are hard.

Today I'm really grateful my rent renewal came and there is no rent increase! :-)

Single mummy to a wonderful DS (Born 11/12/2008)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last edited by Fiery; 14-02-2014 at 14:50.