+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just coming back to reply. I have got the okay to get my tubes tied during my c section. I'm very happy

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My DF just got a referral to get it done...he's 30 and we have two kids. GP was more than happy to give him a referral and said if we know we are done it's the best option for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well df wanted it done but they said urologist would deny him but not me?! Wtfs I'm younger! I dont want to offend anyone I broke down in the office he was saying no no no then I said well I will have an abortion as contraception.... Then he changed his tune! What a a hole! As if I had to say that to do anything to MY body. Then he said 'if you change your mind you can do ivf'. Yes I can! Made me mad but I'm glad he finally said yes.

Ps I wouldn't abort I just wanted them done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My husband never sent in the sample and got the all-clear. We have had sex but I am still b/feeding twins and haven't got my period back yet. If I knew *I* was fertile I wouldn't be so blasé about it.

My husband was 29, but as soon as he said we have 5 kids they were happy to do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My husbands 32 and as soon as he said 6 kids they were ok sign here pants off lol. No further questions no counselling.