+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Milking maid,
    I would
    To
    See
    That too for kids.

It doesn't run in my family at all
    But I got lumped with it all. Severe depression, panic disorder, anxiety, bulimia, suicidal tendencies, bpd, the lot. I want it to stop with me.
    I would hate my kids
    To ever
    Feel like
    I do. We
    Talk about it alot because of what I e been through lately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think mental health issues are worse than a physical health issue. Alot of ppl learn to hide there MHI where as some PHI can be seen.. I know i have learnt to hide my MHI and act as though im fine until i can hide in the shower and cry incontrollably or go to bed and cry.

I suffer with depression.. I have tried to take my life 3x .
    In the past few days my depression has gotten worse and I am struggling with it due to an issue here at home.

I have admitted i need help and that i have suicidal thoughts again and even told DH how i would do it. I have spoken to someone and have an appt on monday with a new counsellor...

I wouldnt wish depression on anyone.. IT SUXS

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (11-10-2013),~Marigold~  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I sure do

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 11-10-2013 at 13:07.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    Yes I do. But like physical illness there are levels of seriousness, and also hypochondriacs. I'm not talking specifically about anyone, but I'm sure just the way some people get man flu and the likes, some people would play the mental illness card to get out of things or hide from their wider issues. I don't tiptoe around MI because its MI, it's just another type of illness to me. Some are serious and life threatening, some are chronic and some are fairly tame.
    This, exactly.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes. I have been a long time sufferer of anxiety/panic and depression (starting in very early childhood). It's not something I choose to have, it's not a made up condition. It's the same as a physical disease.
    Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sure do, I've suffered it for nearly 30yrs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    I think mental health issues are worse than a physical health issue. Alot of ppl learn to hide there MHI where as some PHI can be seen.. I know i have learnt to hide my MHI and act as though im fine until i can hide in the shower and cry incontrollably or go to bed and cry.

I suffer with depression.. I have tried to take my life 3x .
    In the past few days my depression has gotten worse and I am struggling with it due to an issue here at home.

I have admitted i need help and that i have suicidal thoughts again and even told DH how i would do it. I have spoken to someone and have an appt on monday with a new counsellor...

I wouldnt wish depression on anyone.. IT SUXS
    Hugs

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes absolutely I do. It took me a years though to understand how mental issues could manifest itself into physical symptoms.

I was a bit ignorant to a family member about it once. Untila anxiety hit me last year over the sale of my business.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Hugs

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tbh I'm wary when people say they have a mental illness as I just don't understand it properly.

I can comprehend a physical illness or disease state very well as well as some mental illnesses like bi polar, multiple personalities etc but I don't quite understand anxiety or depression.

Maybe its cos I'm under exposed to it IRL? I know I get anxious or depressed from time to time but usually changing my lifestyle fixes it. As far as I'm aware I have no one in my immediate circle that suffers from a MHI.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast