+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My bub has to have three naps a day otherwise she would b feral cone afternoon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ** come not cone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Daptoamy View Post
    God just in regards to these routines how the hell do your babies go without a catnap in mid/Late arvo? Means they are up for around 4-5 hours before bed.... Mine I'm sure would lose it completely by 5!! And I'm not willing to put her to bed really early other DH would never see her during the week
    Edit: mind you I'm not complaining about mine still napping 3 times a day lol! She sleeps 11 hours at night (maybe 1 wake up around 4-5) so I know she's not sleeping too much during the day for her!

This has been really reassuring for me to see others routines and mine is not that much different, especially struggling with breakfast and basically no meat yet (until recently my dd was breast feeding minimum 6 times a day )

My my bub has a really good 3 he sleep in the arvo from 1-3.30/4pm. After that he's good till 7pm. On the rare occasion he doesn't sleep as long, he will have dinner at 4/430 and that will keep him going until 7.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    DS2 is 8.5 months

6-7 Breastfeed in bed with me
    7:30 wakeup
    8 Breakfast
    9:30 Nap
    10/11 Breastfeed
    11:30 Lunch
    12:00 Nap til 2
    2:30/3 Breastfeed
    4 Nap
    5:30 Dinner
    6 Bath
    7 Breastfeed and sleep

Still wakes to eat during the night first is usually at 11.
    This routine varies a bit but he is only awake for 2-3 hrs between naps, which means I adjust depending on when he woke up.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    DD2 is almost 10 months. Her usual routine looks like this:

7/7:30 wake up and bf (sometimes she wakes at around 4:30am for a bf and goes straight back to sleep. If she does wake during the night for a bf, I don't feed her when she wakes up)
    Breakfast straight after feed (she loves raisin toast with ricotta, prunes, weetbix, porridge, yoghurt)
    9:30ish nap for 1 hour (usually in pram as we are out at the gym or other activities for my older 2)
    11/11:30 morning tea (usually a banana)
    12/12:30 lunch (sandwich or salad, pasta, tuna)
    12:30/1 bf and nap time (2-2.5 hrs)
    3 wake up and offer bf, head out to playground or something similar and have snack (rice cakes, sultanas, grapes, rusk, mandarin etc.)
    5pm dinner (usually what we are having, apricots or mango or something for desserts)
    5:30 bath
    5:50 bf
    6pm bed

This is our usual routine, although she is in daycare Wednesdays so it's d bit different.
    Last edited by BigRedV; 11-10-2013 at 20:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Daptoamy View Post
    God just in regards to these routines how the hell do your babies go without a catnap in mid/Late arvo? Means they are up for around 4-5 hours before bed.... Mine I'm sure would lose it completely by 5!! And I'm not willing to put her to bed really early other DH would never see her during the week
    Edit: mind you I'm not complaining about mine still napping 3 times a day lol! She sleeps 11 hours at night (maybe 1 wake up around 4-5) so I know she's not sleeping too much during the day for her!

This has been really reassuring for me to see others routines and mine is not that much different, especially struggling with breakfast and basically no meat yet (until recently my dd was breast feeding minimum 6 times a day )
    My DS has only just dropped the the late arvo catnap. He just doesn't go down for it and he's perfectly happy playing etc till bed time. So I'm just going with it!!