+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miados2007 View Post
    Whats amusing me is my friend of 15 years insists on knowing everything about my upcoming c section and new baby. We are not giving out every last detail like her name we've chosen or even the date of my c section. Shes getting the ****s you can tell by her tone and the eye rolling when I s ay youll habe yo wait and see. She said flat out what's the big deal in keeping it all a secret. I said what's the big deal in you needing to know. She said so I can share my thoughts! Um sorry dont need your imput on my baby names or my baby birth date thank you. So now im having fun with it, mundane questions she's asking like am I ff or bf this time? Or have I set up the babies room. Im just being really beat around the bush in my answers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Most people have been polite re: names etc this time around once we tell them we are keeping it a secret. Only one couple we know kept trying to guess, as if that would make us tell them! Last time I deactivated facebook for a while because I got sick of everyone asking if I'd had the baby yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellymoe View Post
    Most people have been polite re: names etc this time around once we tell them we are keeping it a secret. Only one couple we know kept trying to guess, as if that would make us tell them! Last time I deactivated facebook for a while because I got sick of everyone asking if I'd had the baby yet.
    Yeah, its our third and last. I didnt tell anyone I was expecting until I was 15 - 17 weeks this time either. Dh and I want her all to ourselves and ds and dd for little while. I already put boundaries up in not wanting visitors for the first week and was met with general im selfish attitude from mil. But I dont care. Baby number 3 meh, it is all about our little family this time ive learned that after 2!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't know what this story will be classed as, but I find it interesting and weird.. It will at the very least give you a few minutes of reading time
    I woke up on the morning of the first day of daylight savings recently and had not even had the slightest idea that it was. I hadn't read about it, hadn't listened to or watched the news all that week and had not heard it mentioned etc.. anyway, I woke up and looked at my bedside clock my first thought was "that's wrong, it's daylight savings today". I thought it was a random thing to pop into my head so dismissed it and picked up my mobile phone, which had already updated itself to the new time. So, without "knowing", I knew... If that makes sense. Things like that have been happening to me my entire life; I once fell asleep on a bus and it was the early hours of the morning- DH (had only been dating a couple months at that stage) and I had been out in the city and had missed the last train so caught the nightrider.. Anyway, we were both sleeping (tipsy ) and were heading back to DH's house, to which I'd never been before and didn't know the suburb or bus route etc... Suddenly a voice calling my name wakes me up and I groggily wake DH up and tell him it's our stop.. we hope off the bus and start walking down the darkened street towards DH's house when he turns to me and asks "how did you know this was my stop"? And I explained that a voice had told me so! It has happened many, many times since. The same voice has called my name so loudly and clear numerous times, often jolting me awake. I have also very randomly and correctly predicted a family members death which freaked me (and my family) out. Celebrity baby names that had not been revealed yet..
    Strange. Now... I just need the lotto numbers to come to me..

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nose walks into a bar, barman says I can't serve you you're off your face

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Plan2bamummy For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-10-2013),HippyGirl85  (10-10-2013),Mmumm  (10-10-2013),PurpleButterfly4  (10-10-2013),~Marigold~  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    If you can wait until the weekend I could start another SOS thread?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-10-2013),Meags82  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    If you can wait until the weekend I could start another SOS thread?
    I was thinking that vp or at the very least a juicy vaccination thread or a ff one just for sheer entertainment value.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Miados2007 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I really do encourage you to google p.enis beaker. It's well worth it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-10-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    Thanks alot! Googled it and now feel sick... Eeeeeewwww :what:

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    Just posted the highlights in a new thread. Oh dear god. Hysterical!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

NancyBlackett  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks guys. Very entertaining. Bravo!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life"