User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Personal Loans for single parents?

Has any single parents had or have a personal loan? Do they give single mums a loan? I work part time and get a pension.
    Whats the best place to get a loan through? Im not so good at this kinda stuff so don't know what I should actually look out for? Any help would be great.
    ME 32
    DF 38
    DS 1- 8
    DS 2- 6
    SS + SD 16
    DS

Thanks
    Reviews
    BUMP.... Anyone not only single parents. Whos a good lender? Are members equity any good?
    ME 32
    DF 38
    DS 1- 8
    DS 2- 6
    SS + SD 16
    DS

Thanks
    Reviews
    i took out a personal loan and yeah if you dnt have anything bad against your name ull b fine in getting one

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I dont have a bad credit rating. they can help out.
    Sometimes I think money really does make the world go round.
    ME 32
    DF 38
    DS 1- 8
    DS 2- 6
    SS + SD 16
    DS

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not a single mum, but a someone I know is and she recently got a personal loan of $17,000. Not sure who with though. But it is possible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You may have problems if you only receive the pension. Most Banks are bound by ethics which means that pensions are meant for sustenance not repayment of debts. Most times you have to earn a minimum amount before they can lend you money and unfortunately a pension doesn't make the cut-off. Credit unions and building socys may be different, not sure about their rules. If you are going to shop around make sure they do not process a loan each time as this can stuff up your CRAA. Only do an actual application when you are sure of who you want to go with.
    Our Family
    Harriet almost 5, Quinn almost 3 and Seth the newby
    Plus Two Angels in Heaven - 2005 & 2009

Thanks
    Reviews
    i need a loan to buy a new car with airconditiong for dd and an air con for the house. i cant get enough money in a short time by the time i save it will be winter and i dont want my baby suffering. im still at school and only get centerlink payments i do have $300 in an account but that cant be touched untill dd is 12 so thats 11 years away. im with savings and loans does anyone know if they will give me a loan. as soon as i sold my car i would put that money straight back on the debt but i need a new one before i sell this one i need a car too much with going to school. im doing tafe next year full time aswell do i have any hope?
    Renee 25
    bella 8, Charlie 5, Layla 10 mths

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it is not at all a problem. You can get loan from anywhere like, bank, financial institutions ans loan lending websites....
    According to me, borrowing loans from the websites will be the best option..... There are a lot of websites which are committed to providing the fastest, most efficient personal loan comparison service online. You can apply for a personal loan for any purpose, home improvement loan to improve your home, debt consolidation loan to reduce your monthly commitments, any purpose whatsoever (so long as it's legal).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm planning on moving soon due to a job change and I've been looking up personal loans to take out to cover the expenses until I get on my feet with my new job. I recently opened up a credit account, so I haven't had that long to build my credit to any substantial level. Does anyone have any advice on any personal loan no more than $10,000 that offers either a low APR or any agreeable deals?

Thanks
    Reviews
    For the record Commonwealth bank is known as "the bank who will lend to anyone" they do single parent loans (had one myself). Some others wont even consider single parents.