+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kara I have constipation too - well I did until today when it went the other way. I would actually take diarrhea over nausea but I have both too. Grrr I'm getting cranky with the kids now too cus I feel so tired and sick and don't even want to talk to them. I'll probably tell them soon. My 6 year old was wondering why I was lying my head on the dining table!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Freyamum For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow I could have written what you just wrote. I had diahreah really bad today out of nowhere when I was shopping with my mum and ended up spending most of the time in the toilets it's not over yet, I can still feel it plus I have really bad nausea and ugh too much saliva. I feel so sick and gross I could cry I'm praying to god it goes away soon, I'm not coping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhhhh.... In the days leading up to my BFP I was marveling at how everything just seemed to come out at tremendous speed (I usually go a little the other way... sorry it that's TMI!). Interesting to find out what might be pregnancy-related

5. The Following User Says Thank You to biscuitfeatures For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (28-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had the same thing with my first pregnancy. Basically every time I ate it simply went through me. I didn't have stomach cramps or anything like that just diahorrea every time I ate. Lasted for around till around 13-14 weeks and I did not gain any weight in my first trimester however my OB was not concerned as bub was growing and had a good strong heart beat, my blood pressure, iron count etc were all fine. I took elevit throughout my entire pregnancy. To be honest I would much rather diahorrea than nausea and vomiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there! I've had the same thing as well and it's yuck. It was worse for me in the first trimester and then second and third was occasional, so fingers crossed it passes! I did the Dr Google thing too (and Dr visit) and yes seems like it's not uncommon! Good luck and I hope you feel better real soon! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the same thing but it turned out to be gastro, so keep an eye on any other symptoms too (fever, nausea).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well just found out I'm pregnant with #2 & diarrhoea was one of the things that made me suspect... It's been about a week of a bad tummy so far & it's not fun! Fingers crossed its not much longer, my 11 month old doesn't quite understand why I have to keep running to the toilet!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got this symptom with both pregnancies right up til about 9 weeks for both of them!

ETA: make that 3 pregnancies
    Last edited by Chillies; 09-02-2014 at 19:18.