+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was the same, AF causes it for me too, just keep hydrated, your bub really doesn't need much in the first trimester... Just stay healthy by eating healthy & plenty of fluid, it should die down by the 2nd trimester... :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah, this started at just over 4 weeks when I think about it because at first I put it down to the stress of waiting for results (I did IVF). I hope it doesn't go for too much longer. Some days aren't bad at all but today was terrible and it makes it very difficult to work effectively lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks AmyEL :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Take hysillium husk.. Helps with bulking bowel but not constipating.. Can get from Heath food section at coles or woollies... It's a health food product
    Last edited by Mrsmissy; 08-10-2013 at 21:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happykat View Post
    Yeah, this started at just over 4 weeks when I think about it because at first I put it down to the stress of waiting for results (I did IVF). I hope it doesn't go for too much longer. Some days aren't bad at all but today was terrible and it makes it very difficult to work effectively lol
    It could be the extra progesterone you have taken, mine was sky high, that can cause it too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had diarrhoea for 20 weeks both times! My OB said it affects about 5% of pregnant women. I was vomiting as well with ms. It's worth getting checked out (to see if it's a bug) but if not just drink plenty of water.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My progesterone was down to 48 with my last bloods (after finishing Crinone) so it shouldn't be that. Maybe I will get gp to check for levels when I see him just in case though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happykat View Post
    My progesterone was down to 48 with my last bloods (after finishing Crinone) so it shouldn't be that. Maybe I will get gp to check for levels when I see him just in case though
    Maybe just pregnancy them.., mine was sky high like 600ish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh I've just started getting this. I'm 7 weeks and have had ms for about 10 days getting worse each day. This morning I wasn't as bad but by lunchtime I was feeling so sick I was retching - this is pregnancy 3 and I've never vomited or had diarrhea. Anyways feeling so sick and then really bad cramps I thought miscarriage but so far just bad diarrhea. I'm sick of feeling sick. This wasn't planned so only been on antenatal vitamins for a week but I'm not sure I can continue them. Am thinking maybe just take folic acid? My diet was pretty good pre ms and I've had folic acid levels checked about a year ago and they were very good so I'm hoping I should be ok if I can't take for a while? I just want to eat popcorn now :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you poor thing, I'm having the same problem but it's a combination of diahreah and constipation + constant nausea I hope it settles for you soon, it's no fun at all