Hi Ladies , I am currently studying to be an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse at TAFE, we have been asked to complete a research assignment. I have chosen to do mine on the use of acupuncture in conjunction with IVF. I have chosen to do this as I am currently doing my 2nd round of IVF and thinking about doing acupuncture myself, but wondering if it will help??
Anyway, I would really appreciate if you can help me by filling out the questionnaire below by copy and pasting it in reply message… Thank you
PS. Once completed I will reply at the end with my conclusion so you can all see as well.

Research Project:

You are invited to take part in a research project about the use of acupuncture in conjunction with In-vitro fertilisation (IVF). This research is being conducted as part of a research assignment, which will go towards the completion of my Division II Enrolled Nursing qualification at Bathurst TAFE NSW. Participation in this research is voluntary. If you don’t wish to take part, you don’t have to. You may feel that some of the questions asked are stressful or upsetting. If you do not wish to answer a question, you may skip it and go to the next question, or you may stop immediately. Names, usernames or identifiers will not be disclosed or used in the research project and will remain confidential. By completing the following questionnaire you are giving consent for the following information to be used in the research project. Your information will only be used for the purpose of this research project.

Questionnaire:

Duration of Infertility: __ Months __ Years

Reason for infertility:__ Primary infertility
__ Secondary infertility
__Tubal infertility
__ Endometriosis
__ PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
__ Male infertility
__ Other causes ……………………………………..
__ Unknown

Number of IVF/ICSI cycles completed: __

Number of natural pregnancies: __

Cycle 1: Acupuncture used? yes __ no __
If yes, how many acupuncture treatments done __
Number of embryos transferred __
Successful? Yes __ no __

Cycle 2: Acupuncture used? yes __ no __
Successful? Yes __ no __

Cycle 3: Acupuncture used? yes __ no __
Successful? Yes __ no __

Please add more cycles below if applicable…

Comments: