1. Lampoons Christmas vacation
2. The night before christmas
3. Christmas leftovers
4. Carols on Christmas eve
Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app
The nightmare before Christmas
A Christmas carol
Everything, can't narrow it down - Christmas pudding, fruit mince pies
Watching kids open presents, leaving food for Santa and having them wake up to 'footprints' from reindeer and Santas food gone.
and I will add favourite Christmas song - Happy Xmas (war is over) John Lennon
The year without a santa clause and all of the rankin and bass cartoons (frosty, rudolph etc)
Fave christmas movie is nightmare before christmas
Book; twas the night before christmas
Love christmas trifle
Tradition; christmas eve we drive around the neighbourhood (or walk depending on weather) looking at all the christmas lights, come back and leave food for santa and reindeers and about 10 mins afrer they go to bed i sneak outside their bedroom window and ring a little bell. They squeel thinking its santa!
Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.
1. polar express or the grinch
2. the night before Xmas
3. ham, trifle, pavlova
4. waking up and opening presents as a family and then going to my families house for a huge lunch and swim and relax all afternoon/night
movie - nightmare before christmas
book - twas the night before christmas
food - massive xmas dinner = aussie at PILs house & english at my parents house
tradition - xmas lights - there's a guy down the road from us who's house is amazing, the entire house is always lit up, he has xmas displays in the front window & even a minature electric train in the front yard! He comes outside dressed as santa & all the local kids love it. I don't even have kids yet & I think it's great!
2. Book? A Christmas carol .....which was spun into an excellent Bill Murray movie - Scrooged
3. Food? RUM. BALLS....did you get that......RUM.BALLS!!!
4. Tradition? I used to love having a christmas cook up with my mum when she was alive (Cake, pudding, rum balls, apricot ball, whatever other recipe she decided to experiment with in any given year). I really hope to do this with DD but she is still a little....unhygienic in the preparing-food-to-share-outside-the-family stakes.
Movie - love actually. Or an australian movie we used to watch as kids - bushfire moon.
Book - a Christmas carol.
Food - roast turkey & my nana's Christmas pudding nom nom nom
Tradition - nothing specific, just spending time with family
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!