+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My 15 week old goes to bed around 6:30 or 7 and sleeps til we wake him for a bath and feed around 10pm (on weekends sometimes as late as 11pm) and then he wakes at 4am for a feed and then sleeps again til 8:30am. During the day needs 3 naps - first at 9:30 is nearly always 2 hrs and then the next two are generally about 1.5 hrs. He is still only able to handle being awake 1 to 1.5 hrs MAX before he conks out. If I try to stretch it this only makes his day naps worse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little girls is going on 4mnths and she usually goes down around 7pm ... wakes for a feed *BF* at 11, 2 and is up "wide awake" at 4 or 5 in the morning... I then feed her and pop her in her swing in the lounge room and I nap next to her whilst she sleeps for another hour or so... It's so tiring. She is fussing a lot more during the night at the moment because we are transitioning from Swaddle to sleeping bag. It is very hot also which doesn't help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's how my LO was. If it helps bub should cut that 11 feed out soon. Which was a life saver to me as it meant six hours of undisturbed sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 3 month old sleeps through the night (10-6) and then has 45 minute naps through the day. I am breastfeeding and once she wakes she wants a feed, so I am feeding her almost every 2 hours!

Anyone else find this??

Similar Threads

1. 4 month sleep regression?
    By Scatchy in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-07-2013, 12:18
  2. 12 month sleep regression
    By Lissa23 in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 14:06
  3. 4 month old won't sleep
    By silly in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat