+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Yeah I went to harbour town and the city was open I went to myer and bought a dress lol. Also went to ikea! I think hackham iga is ALWAYS open lol even Xmas day
    You're a little bit addicted to shopping though Monnie :P

Seaford foodland (on Seaford Rd) is always open too, and the IGA on Oaklands Rd, Somerton Park is open most public holidays.

Otherwise servos are now stocking a decent range of groceries. Might be a tad more expensive but atleast you never have to go without essentials.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by preggasaurus View Post
    Do you have flour, sugar, eggs, any staples like that that you can quickly make a quiche, some cookies or slice or similar?

I had short crust pastry and some mince in my freezer, so I made a family sized meat pie for dinner. I also baked peanut butter cookies and scones.

What are you going to do about daycare food tomorrow? Will you can get up super early and go shopping, or bake something tonight?
    Sadly we are a egg free centre drives me nuts but I understand . My child eats anything but pikelets! Crazy kid . I found the missing bananas I bought the other day. They were in the fridge drawer. A little brown on the outside but fine . I found a frozen meal for him I made awhile back and they supply morning tea so no starving child ! Woohoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blissfulfairy View Post
    You're a little bit addicted to shopping though Monnie :P

Seaford foodland (on Seaford Rd) is always open too, and the IGA on Oaklands Rd, Somerton Park is open most public holidays.

Otherwise servos are now stocking a decent range of groceries. Might be a tad more expensive but atleast you never have to go without essentials.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I have noo idea what your talking about