+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bleb and Staph aureus

Hi there I need help and advise.. I've had mastitis awhile back ago which then later had a bleb since then I tried so many ways to try get rid of it but it's not going away.. I even went to a lactating consultant and still couldn't get the help I was looking for.. was advised by them to get a swap done by doctors.. did that got results back found out I had staph aureu...I then Google it up on the Internet and now I'm kind of scared... I'm also breastfeeding my 8 months old baby girl from it and scared she will get very sick from it... Please help as I don't know what I should do.. I've been on so many antibiotics but still the bled still there.. what's best to treat the bleb and get rid of the staph aureus... What antibiotics nd cream would definitely help it rid of it...I so want it to go away and not have this problem any more, I'm so over it and the stress it's giving me...Please Please help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there Sorry the CHOICE experts were unable to help with your problem - they are only able to answer questions about baby products, product safety, and that kind of thing - apologies that this wasn't clearer when you posted.

I have moved your thread to the postnatal health section to see if any members are able to help you out. Hopefully you can get some advice and support - your situation gets better soon.