+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Um, so did I. He's all squinty and not that hot looking anymore, but my gosh, there is something so sexy about they way that man moves.

As for Michone not cutting his head off/stabbing him in the head, I think she decided a quick death was too good for him. I think she wanted him to suffer and be zombie food. It is all he deserved after everything he did and then killing Hershel . I'm glad he's dead. I never liked him.

I was thinking all night about who could have Judith. Obviously someone quite injured from all the blood. But who?? I had a fleeting thought maybe it was "Brian's" GF? She looked like she came from the prison area? It could even be one of his crew. I think they were mostly decent people.

I wonder where they will go from here? They have no vehicles apart from the bus, unless Darryl could get to his bike or Maggie got a car, no guns, none of their things. Where did the kids run off to? Will they all find each other again? Too many questions and far too long a wait! Stoopid America and their stooped mid-season breaks.
    Its to keep us all hanging~.... EEVVVIIILL~

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry Crumble View Post
    And I dont think Carol killed those people, I reckon it was that girl Lizzie. I also think she is the one who disected that rat
    Lizzie could be the rat dissecter, but I'm pretty sure Carol killed the 2 sick people. She seemed wracked with guilt after Tyreese told her how special she was (or whatever he said, just know it was nice stuff!!) when she kicked the water containers etc. She also didn't avoid or act strange when Rick asked her. Just admitted it. She seemed relieved it was out there.

I think if it was Lizzie, and Carol discovered it and covered it up, burnt the bodies etc, she would tell Rick. I don't think she would lie to him about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    [QUOTE=Blueberry Crumble;7574994

And I dont think Carol killed those people, I reckon it was that girl Lizzie. I also think she is the one who disected that rat[/QUOTE]

I think Lizzie and not Carol killed them or had something to do with it as well - I think Lily found Judith after she shot the governor or I think Carol was watching the whole time and ran in to save baby Judith - I doubt they would kill a baby off
    Last edited by Elijahs Mum; 05-12-2013 at 15:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is anyone watching the season 1 replay on SBS? I noticed how much more purposeful the walkers are, they use weapons (rocks to break windows), climb fences and ladders and pick up things off the ground (the little girl with the teddy). I wonder what that is about? Are they decaying as time goes on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NoteToSelf View Post
    Is anyone watching the season 1 replay on SBS? I noticed how much more purposeful the walkers are, they use weapons (rocks to break windows), climb fences and ladders and pick up things off the ground (the little girl with the teddy). I wonder what that is about? Are they decaying as time goes on?
    DP hasn't watched it, so I've been watching the whole entire show over with him and noticed this as well!! I couldn't believe how the little girl just kept on walking for quite a while after Rick was calling out to her...considering in recent seasons the walkers just pounce at every sound! I don't know whether it could be linked to decay of the walkers as time goes on (only time will tell)....perhaps as the seasons went on, the directors realised it probably wasn't totally 'realistic' of zombies who apparently didn't have a brain, to be resourceful iykwim

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NoteToSelf View Post
    I agree with the whole decaying thing. When you think about it, when we die and are buried (if that is the way you decide to go) we would decay in the ground. So when you think about it, they should just find somewhere to hold up for a couple of years and hopefully all of them will just decay over time and just end up bones lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    I agree with the whole decaying thing. When you think about it, when we die and are buried (if that is the way you decide to go) we would decay in the ground. So when you think about it, they should just find somewhere to hold up for a couple of years and hopefully all of them will just decay over time and just end up bones lol
    I've always said the same about zombies! Their bodies are still dead no blood pumping so eventually they will rot away, including their brain, at which point they should slowly bite the dust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Temet Nosce~ View Post
    I've always said the same about zombies! Their bodies are still dead no blood pumping so eventually they will rot away, including their brain, at which point they should slowly bite the dust!
    Do you talk about zombies a lot??

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post

Who doesnt!!??

Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

NurseAnni  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post

Haha I once spent a good 20 minutes ranting about the impending apocalypse to a work mate.. I'm sure he was as worried for my sanity as he was impressed lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vonnie89 For This Useful Post:

zooey  (10-12-2013)