+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Poor Hershel. He could have atleast got his head off in one chop :-(

I bloody love this show.

I also think Michonne took Judith.

And I dont think Carol killed those people, I reckon it was that girl Lizzie. I also think she is the one who disected that rat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope Judith isn't dead, I am hoping Daryl and Beth got her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just watched it. Omg where will it o from here... Why are they so complacent. People just keep dying. I hope Judith survived.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I think judith survived and was rescued. So glad he is dead.

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that went well, mid season break!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just watched it. Feel like I've gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. But Darryl is THE MAN. Gosh I love him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Just watched it. Feel like I've gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. But Darryl is THE MAN. Gosh I love him.
    My Dh has a secret man crush. He squeeled like a girl when the zombie looked like he chomped on him, and then was giddy when he threw the grenade into the tank.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

zooey  (05-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    I hate cliff hangers..especially when we have to wait so long until the ext episode. So many people unaccounted for..
    I can't believe he got Herschel
    Darryl is awesome..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by summastarlet View Post
    I hate cliff hangers..especially when we have to wait so long until the ext episode. So many people unaccounted for..
    I can't believe he got Herschel
    Darryl is awesome..
    I'm so happy that that lady shot the governor in the head, so we know he can't come back. When Michonne didn't cut his head off my partner was yelling "cut his head off!!! He can't come back and cause **** again!!!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Out To Pasture View Post
    My Dh has a secret man crush. He squeeled like a girl when the zombie looked like he chomped on him, and then was giddy when he threw the grenade into the tank.
    Um, so did I. He's all squinty and not that hot looking anymore, but my gosh, there is something so sexy about they way that man moves.

As for Michone not cutting his head off/stabbing him in the head, I think she decided a quick death was too good for him. I think she wanted him to suffer and be zombie food. It is all he deserved after everything he did and then killing Hershel . I'm glad he's dead. I never liked him.

I was thinking all night about who could have Judith. Obviously someone quite injured from all the blood. But who?? I had a fleeting thought maybe it was "Brian's" GF? She looked like she came from the prison area? It could even be one of his crew. I think they were mostly decent people.

I wonder where they will go from here? They have no vehicles apart from the bus, unless Darryl could get to his bike or Maggie got a car, no guns, none of their things. Where did the kids run off to? Will they all find each other again? Too many questions and far too long a wait! Stoopid America and their stooped mid-season breaks.