+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Bad dreams!

I'm ttc ATM, & last night I had a really bad dream! We had a baby boy & he had heart defect and we were told he would die and to leave him hospital & go home & return to normal ! What a awful dream! 😓😫

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a horrible dream for you! I know how you feel I am 5w6d pregnant and the other night I dreamt I was bleeding, miscarrying... I miscarried last year... That dream has not left my thoughts. It has made me more worried about miscarrying then anything else. I started spotting on Friday, nothing since and my mind is working overtime.

As much as it is hard to erase that dream... Focus on the positives in your life. After spending the last two days paranoid, I decided to go out with my partner, have lunch, enjoy our weekend. It's helping me a little.

Similar Threads

1. Dreams
    By MissFaery in forum Third Trimester Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 18:57
  2. Dreams
    By ligurl27 in forum General depression and blues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 16:32

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
L'il Aussie Prems Foundation
An Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at high risk of giving birth prematurely, who have babies currently in hospital and families with toddlers who were born too soon.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!