+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @StillHopeful I'm very sorry to read that hun - I sure hope you are surprised as well xxxxxxxxxxx be kind to yourself and hope your journey keeps moving forward
    hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Felicia, such a kick in the guts to finally see those 2 lines and then this. But the journey continues. At least I have a little bit more faith now that we can get pregnant but will now forever worry it can be snatched away so fast

Hope you're going well. Have you moved yet? Made an alot with Dr L yet? Xx I appreciate your support xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful - yes that would be very very hard to process xxx
    keep moving forward this will make you stronger and more determined !

We we move on the week of 13th april and dh will be finished the big job he's doing - so hoping to sneak an appointment in then . Hopefully dh will make it soon .to be honest I think his tubes are blocked - I can see no other reason why as I haven't fallen pregnant it's been a looooong time . I'm functioning really well every month so we will see I guess.
    is that what happened to you - closed over?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Felicia, DHs can't be completely closed yet because he was able to produce enough for ICSI. But count went from 20 million to 3 million and bad motility so IVF docs said we wouldn't get pg from that (and we weren't!). I'm not sure if they'll completely close over or if scar tissue just makes it almost closed so very few get through but quality is bad too and not getting better with time. Either way I wouldn't do a redo VR. ICSI seems the only way that is going to pg and even though this on ISNT to be, or gives me more hoe that it could actually work. Good luck for the move and appt when he makes it xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful how did your bt go
    so is Icsi full Ivf?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivf but they inject a single sperm into each egg where as if the man has good numbers (which DH doesn't and I suspect your DH Doesn't either because you don't have FI?) then they would throw a few million in with each egg to naturally fertilise. But low number they select a single sperm and inject it.

No good news today. Stop all meds and hope to miscarry naturally, BT in a week and if HCG not dropping then it's surgery for D and C and laroscopy (I think that's the word lol). Could Loose a tube if it's ectopic

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful how you doing hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Felicia,
    HCG dropped to 42 so that should mean it's not ectopic. Another BT in a week and hopefully it's zero. just want to hurry up and cycle again but that's still so far away. No more chance for a 2015 baby.

How are you going? How's the moving xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful������ View Post
    Hi Felicia,
    HCG dropped to 42 so that should mean it's not ectopic. Another BT in a week and hopefully it's zero. just want to hurry up and cycle again but that's still so far away. No more chance for a 2015 baby.

How are you going? How's the moving xoxo
    im sorry to hear how this has unfolded for you x but I bet there's some reassurance with not ectopic xx
    so you just need some time or doctor doesn't do it close together?
    I hope for you , you get a surprise BFP in between cycles

I move on Monday - I'm cd22 today not much DTD as we're staying with my mum so chances are limited this month I think
    we'll actually they feel limited every month ( as you would know what feeling)
    I have the sorest bbs though and extremely sore back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Felicia, there's still HCG so have to wait until that either goes to 0 by Wednesday or D & C then a cycle after that I guess.i too hope for a miraculous natural conception but just need time to go fast. Man I'm sick of wishing my life away!

That's very exciting about your symptoms! Let's hope it surprises you and you finally got one in! Keeping everything crossed for you Hun xx