Oh yay, yay, yay!! 1kg loss... Now of only I had done some walking and didn't blow out!!! LOL.
Eugh went away for the week and despite doing a reasonable amount of exercise put on 2kg.
So the answer is more exercise and less food!!!
Glad I went for a walk as yesterday arvo I ate half a chocolate croissant - yum!
Today was good:
Breakfast - skinny coffee and orange & poppy seed muffin
Lunch - 2 boiled eggs, glass of vegie/fruit juice, detox tea from T2
Snack - 5 pistachios
Dinner - chicken and Kantong stir through sauce, 1 cup of raw cucumber
Water - 8 cups
I really feel like some chocolate or something, but this morning I decided that I wouldn't have my after dinner dark chocolate this week... maybe I'll make a hot chocolate instead.
No loss here. I am not surprised as I have not been very strict this week. Still nothing terrible, but have relaxed a little with my calorie counting; my philosophy has been to eat healthily at least 80% of the time. I'm not filling the other 20% with junk food, I honestly have avoided crap for so long that I no longer crave it- but I've eased up on the guilt trips when serving myself dinner etc... have had mashed potato, ravioli, garlic bread etc.. all in normal portions and still eating lots of salads, vegies grilled chicken and stuff.
I've still been aiming to eat healthy during the day as I'm accustomed to that sort of food now; still having protein shakes with skim milk for breakfast and usually a chicken or ham and salad wholemeal sandwich for lunch. My snacks are mostly fruit.
So I guess I am going a bit slower these days- not stressing as much. I mainly want to tone up now although would still love to drop those pesky last few kg's. I have my moments, my days when I am supet strict and follow a pretty perfect diet, but if I'm honest the last week I've been quite laid back.
Breakfast- protein shake
Lunch- toasted roll with ham, cheese, tomato and baby spinach
No actual square meal for dinner, had 1 slice Burgen rye bread with light Tzatziki dip and a couple of slices of salami. Then later had a bowl of cereal.
Drinks were a coffee, diet Coke, about 600ml water.
"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".
Last edited by ~Marigold~; 18-11-2013 at 19:08.
Another good day for me.. although I'm not feeling great - stomach cramps, runny nose, chesty cough and just generally exhausted!
Breakfast - 3x weetbix, 3/4 cup Trim milk
Snack - detox tea and strawberry Tim Tam
Lunch - oven baked mountain bread, garlic roasted tzatziki and oven dried tomato and basil tuna... SO low in calories and so delicious! (picture below)
Dinner - lasagne (if I can summon the energy to make it)
Snack - chamomile or peppermint tea
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!