+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Eat protein only for 3 days and weight will drop off.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (13-11-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do u mean 3 days a week or just 3 days straight? You know what, that is a really good suggestion, I am going to try it. I will start it on Sunday and stick to protein only until Wednesday. I need to do something different because these last few kilos wont budge.

Question: What should I eat??! Can anyone give me some tips or a daily diet plan suggestion? I already drink a protein shake, can I still have that with skim milk? I'm assuming no carbs? What about dairy? When I think "protein" I think eggs, baked beans, meat... What should I avoid? Zero sugar?

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't think I updated yesterday but I ate

Muesli for breaky with strawberries
    Beef taco with lots of salad for lunch
    Carrot sticks & vita wheat crackers for snack
    Beef schnitzel & salad for dinner
    Apricot crumble for dessert with ice cream

I was a little annoyed at myself for having dessert but I was at my sisters for dinner and that's the first really 'naughty' thing I've had since Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Eat protein only for 3 days straight. Eat at least every 3 hours, but not less than an hour between means/snacks. Eat breakfast, then protein snack, lunch, protein snack, dinner, protein snack.

Eg. My day looked like this:

6:30 - Breakfast was 2 slices lean bacon and 1 fried egg using canola oil spray

9:30 - snack 50gm ham

11:30 - lunch was 2 meatballs that I made (sauces allowed in small amount)

1:30 - snack of 1 tin tuna

4:30 - snack protein bar

7:30 - will be having fish

Drink 8 glasses water.

I worked today so had to eat at those times as I'm a teacher and can't really eat in the middle of class time. I would probably stretch times out on other days and not eat breakfast so early on the days I don't work.

I lost 2kg in 3 days doing this last week, then had my dd2's christening and went crazy on cake and biscuits and dips

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (13-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, you can have tea and coffee and diet soft drinks but they don't count towards your 8 glasses of water

Thanks
    Reviews
    No dairy for 3 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today I was home with DD sick and ate

Muesli with strawberries for breaky
    Whole grain toast with avo for lunch
    Carrot stick & vita wheat for snack
    Beef burrito for dinner
    Coffee

I'm thinking of coffee as a 'treat' so not drinking as much as I normally would and trying to stick to water

I feel like I'm eating the same stuff everyday but I struggle to think of other stuff that stays in my calorie limit!

I noticed today that I have a box of Lindt chocs in my fridge.... Be strong, be strong, be strong!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Eat protein only for 3 days straight. Eat at least every 3 hours, but not less than an hour between means/snacks. Eat breakfast, then protein snack, lunch, protein snack, dinner, protein snack.

Eg. My day looked like this:

6:30 - Breakfast was 2 slices lean bacon and 1 fried egg using canola oil spray

9:30 - snack 50gm ham

11:30 - lunch was 2 meatballs that I made (sauces allowed in small amount)

1:30 - snack of 1 tin tuna

4:30 - snack protein bar

7:30 - will be having fish

Drink 8 glasses water.

I worked today so had to eat at those times as I'm a teacher and can't really eat in the middle of class time. I would probably stretch times out on other days and not eat breakfast so early on the days I don't work.

I lost 2kg in 3 days doing this last week, then had my dd2's christening and went crazy on cake and biscuits and dips
    Wowser! Are you hungry heaps during this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No baked beans.

Seriously, meat/eggs/fish and protein shakes/bars only.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerFun View Post
    Wowser! Are you hungry heaps during this?
    Surprisingly, I wasn't.

If you eat at least every 3 hours or less but no less than 1 hour between meals and snacks, I found I wasn't hungry.

I did crave sugar, but it was really really easy compared to counting calories. Have found I was way hungrier when I was counting calories.