+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    Happy birthday for tomorrow!! Just a tip with the low GI sugar. The one in the supermarket is just re packaged raw sugar. For real sugar that is better for you there is demarara or rapadura. They both still have the molasses in them so are actually easier for the body to digest.

I'm not a fan of sweetners so I tend to avoid them. They give me headaches.

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkydunks View Post
    Happy birthday for tomorrow!! Just a tip with the low GI sugar. The one in the supermarket is just re packaged raw sugar. For real sugar that is better for you there is demarara or rapadura. They both still have the molasses in them so are actually easier for the body to digest.

I'm not a fan of sweetners so I tend to avoid them. They give me headaches.

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone
    Oh, thanks for letting me know!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So how has everyone gone, is this the end of the last week for most of you??

I've one week to go, down 700g this week, so 2kg in 3 weeks. It's not a great result but I haven't really been giving it 100% food wise, I've greatly reduced my carbs and cut a lot of junk on weekdays but I'm still eating what I want and drinking on the weekend so I suppose I'm happy.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My final weigh in is Tuesday... Not expecting a great loss this week, with birthday celebrations and AF has decided to show 5 days early!!!! So, we'll see... And I'm shouting myself and the girls lunch at the bakery, so that will be a cottage pie!!! Yum!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Even though my food etc has been really good this week, I've had the odd bit of chocolate and probably overeaten a couple of times (DH made an incredible pasta bake earlier this week and I enjoyed it a little too much, lol) and I haven't noticed any loss this week so far. Final weigh in Monday

Anyhoo... who's up for a round 2? Should we just continue on Monday, have a break or what? Another 4 weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    continuing on is probably better, otherwise a break and then start on sunday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone else heard of the starve yourself for 2 days then eat what you want for 5? A few people I know have mentioned it....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We could start a November challenge, that way we all start and stop on the same day?

Or I'm keen to start on Monday as that will be my final weigh in but as there are a few of us finishing on different dates it may be hard to all roll over into the next challenge if that makes sense.

Either way I'm keen for another round. I'll keep going and not take a break regardless of the finish/start date anyway.

Eeeek so close to the Christmas break!! I'd love to be 65 or under by then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    Has anyone else heard of the starve yourself for 2 days then eat what you want for 5? A few people I know have mentioned it....
    One of my friends is doing it. She said she's seeing some results and it's not too hard but I dunno. It doesn't sit right with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    as my final weigh in is tuesday, i'm happy to do it monday, and then have our weigh in days on monday...