+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    1382511280990.jpg
    Dinner: I was craving green beans for some reason so steamed some with peas, a little mashed potato and some Quorn (vegetarian) sausage rolls. A bit of an odd combo but tasted delish
    Eeek.. Just checked and those two small sausage rolls contain 42% of the recommended saturated fat DI. Good thing I didn't eat any other junk today..
    "Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 23-10-2013 at 17:10.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Attachment 44721
    Dinner: I was craving green beans for some reason so steamed some with peas, a little mashed potato and some Quorn (vegetarian) sausage rolls. A bit of an odd combo but tasted delish
    Eeek.. Just checked and those two small sausage rolls contain 42% of the recommended saturated fat DI. Good thing I didn't eat any other junk today..
    Yum!!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1382514853.464463.jpg

Dinner, Chicken Sang Choy Bow...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove81 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    Yum!!!

Attachment 44725

Dinner, Chicken Sang Choy Bow...
    BL, that looks so much fresher and healthier than my dinner! Mmmmm.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You guys are amazing!! I hate cooking and DH works long hours so our dinners are never fancy (hence why lite n easy worked for me last year!) I am so jealous!!

BL - I found lite n easy great! The food was yum, and even on the 1200 calorie plan there was so much food!!! I lost weight easily, and it didn't even feel like dieting!!

However it's a bit pricey and we can't afford it at the moment. We always buy a few of the frozen dinners though, so we've got so etching in the freezer on bad nights so we don't head down the road to Maccas!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2EandR For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BL and Marigold your dinners both look yummy and are making me hungry again! (Lucky I am going to bed soon so won't indulge in anything else).

My salad was delicious but I are way too much, plus the kids leftovers. Oops!

E&R our dinners aren't fancy either.... I was excited tonight to make something ahead of time - yay for not having to make dinner with a child hanging off my leg/screaming at my feet!

Tomorrow night is normally fish and chips at my parents house but instead I am playing my first game of netball in almost 2 years! Double positive of no takeaway and some exercise.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sajimum For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (23-10-2013),Mum2EandR  (23-10-2013),~Marigold~  (23-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow night Saji!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Marigold, how did you go today hun?
    @sajimum, I played my first ever game of indoor netball (played maybe two seasons of outdoor netball as a kid) a few months back, and did it for about a month, I loved it! So I know you will have so much fun tonight...

For some reason today, I am so flat... have no motivation or energy or desire to move from the couch... every time I do, I just feel my eyes drooping and just want to sit again. I don't feel sick, although have had a very emotional and stressful last week, so maybe it has just caught up with me... and the worst thing is, as much as I want to and I haven't, I just want to comfort eat!!!!

Oh, and no idea what's for dinner tonight, it will certainly not be anything fancy!
    Last edited by babylove81; 24-10-2013 at 15:33. Reason: added a bit more

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove81 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @Marigold I hope you have a good sleep tonight and feel perkier tomorrow!

I have also had a lazy day. My first day off this week so had maccas for lunch (a crispy chicken snack wrap and small chips) and then DS and I slept for 3 hours! No exercise and DH came home and told me its fish and chips for dinner!!! Doh!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2EandR For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your kind thoughts guys x Had my scan today (was sure the technician could hear/feel my heart pounding!) and while I still have to wait for final results in a couple of days, the tech said he thinks the lump is nothing to be concerned about So relieved!

As for my diet today, it was:
    Breakfast: 2 weetbix with light milk and strawberries
    Lunch: a boiled egg and 1 piece of toast
    Dinner: Had Vietnamese takeaway- 2 home made steamed dim sims and a bowl of prawn dumpling soup with egg noodles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    @Marigold, how did you go today hun?
    @sajimum, I played my first ever game of indoor netball (played maybe two seasons of outdoor netball as a kid) a few months back, and did it for about a month, I loved it! So I know you will have so much fun tonight...

For some reason today, I am so flat... have no motivation or energy or desire to move from the couch... every time I do, I just feel my eyes drooping and just want to sit again. I don't feel sick, although have had a very emotional and stressful last week, so maybe it has just caught up with me... and the worst thing is, as much as I want to and I haven't, I just want to comfort eat!!!!

Oh, and no idea what's for dinner tonight, it will certainly not be anything fancy!
    I'm a bit like that today as well. We've all been going so hard these last two weeks, it takes a lot of strength and energy to stay motivated all day everyday. It is really mentally and physically challenging so it's no wonder you are having a bit of a flat day.
    I *almost* drove through a macca's drive through yesterday I had been out and about all morning with docs appoints and activities for DD and before I knew it it was midday and I hadn't eaten a single thing... and then I saw the golden arches, lol.. I actually switched lanes to head towards it but quickly thought "no!" and changed back, haha..
    We might be going out for dinner on Saturday so I'm saving that as my weekly treat

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (24-10-2013)