+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Anyone up for a 4 week mini challenge?

So I've lost arond 12 kilos this year and am pretty happy with that but still want to lose afew more by summer.
    I've done it all mainly through the support and inspiration from other lovely hubbers as we've helped oneanother along.
    It's been a while since my last group challenge and I was thinking of knuckling down and getting serious on Monday... who's with me? Really want to be at my goal weight by xmas Just basically want to eliminate junk and I've already cut out alcohol altogether two weeks ago.
    I'll be back sometime this weekend to post my plan of action and stuff.

Hoping to see likeminded ladies sign up with me so we can encourage eachother and keep me accountable
    Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll join!!
    I started a few weeks ago but I need more motivation and accountability.

I'm using myfitnesspal which I find really great. This week I'm hoping to add a daily walk even if it's only 10mins.

I'm heading out today to buy some new runners

3. The Following User Says Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll join! I really want to lose 5-6kgs before Xmas! I've just started walking 3x a week for 50mins (I'd prefer to run but find it a bit too hard with the pram) and doing an exercise DVD when I can at home. I need better eating habits but have no idea where to start??

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SummerFun For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to join but I'm not sure what I can do to lose weight and keep BFing my boy. I'm eating well enough. But I could use some one kicking me to get out and about.
    I have a holiday in a month and want to look good when isn't family for the first time since I got pregnant.
    Good luck to all of us.
    I hope I can do it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sookie Stackedhouse For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll join but I'm going to start today. I'm doing weight watchers and have found my motivation slipping the last couple of weeks. My goal is to lose another 5 kgs but I have to go slowly because I'm breastfeeding. My aim for the 4 weeks is to lose 1.5 kgs and go to the gym 3 times a week.

@DueInAugust you can lose while breastfeeding the maximum recommended is 0.5 kg per week. Make sure that your supply is stabilised first though. Basically, you need to have an extra serve of dairy, protein and healthy oil each day. Probably best to see a GP or dietician if you're not sure where or how to cut

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amber4304 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds2 is 8 months so I'm not too worried about supply. He will just eat more and we are trying to cut out night feeds.
    I'm happy to start today also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had egg noodles with boiled egg for lunch. Don't touch the muffins or cookies I made for the family. High five for me. Now to keep this up with a walk this afternoon.
    Any ideas for a quick healthy dinner for 3?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sookie Stackedhouse For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow you're good for baking and not having any... I don't bake anymore for that reason.

Quick and easy meals for 3... Thai beef salad, tandoori chicken salad, chilli con carne wraps.

I've been to the gym this morning so that's one down for this week. Planning on going out for lunch and having something decent. Maybe a salad sandwich or something. Dinner is going to be a chicken and chorizo paella. Not entirely healthy but I've got everything coming in today's shopping delivery so I have to use it. I guess I'll just have less of it and make a salad as well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amber4304 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (06-10-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay great to see that I wont be doing this alone I want to lose around 6 kilos to reach my goal weight and for this challenge my aim will be 1 kilo per week, so 4 kilos.

Start date: mon oct 7
    End date: mon nov 4

I'm at work at the moment so will be back later with my diet plans etc

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you guys eat for healthy snacks? I can never think of new things to take to work?