Anyone have one?

How long have you had it?
    Do you love it?
    Has the novelty wore off?

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I brought a neato, I was terrified of spending all that money on something that didn't work BUT it does. I love it!! I have had mine for 3- 4? months. I use it every night, it does such a better job than me doing it myself with our vacuum. I was meant to keep it for christmas for myself but mum got it out at her place as I wanted to know if it worked and used it and she told me I was silly waiting that long being pregnant with 3 kids. She has since brought one too after using it and loves her's too. Instead for christmas I am going to buy myself a scooba (robot mop).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have a roomba. Have had it for 18 months to 2 years. It works really well, you just have to make sure obstacles are out of its way before you put it on. We keep forgetting about it these days...but it does pick up a LOT of crap off the floors.
    We have all hard surfaces though, I don't imagine it would work too well on carpet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have a roomba 780 and love it! Weve had it for almost a year. It comes on every day at 1115am and sweeps up all the dirt and dog hair. Transitions from tiles to carpets to rugs easily. I still do a proper vacuum once a week just to get under things and do a deeper clean on the carpet. But I was vacuuming every day before - id rather spend time with DD!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app