+ Reply to Thread
    Ivanhoe, Melbourne

Default ACU Student Midwife, looking for women to support in Melbourne

Hi everyone my name is Hannah,

I am currently studying to become a midwife at Australian Catholic University in Melbourne. As part of the course we are required to follow 20 women through their childbearing journey to becoming mothers and 6 weeks post birth. I have had the privilege to follow 12 women so far & have attended several of these women's births! The program briefly involves the ongoing relationship between the student (me) & the woman, it allows students like myself to experience continuity with a women and allows the women to share her journey by simply just talking, attending antenatal visits, classes and anything else the women may require.

It is not at all compulsory to have me at the birth but I would feel really honoured and forever grateful for learning from your journey to motherhood and asssisting me to become the midwife I want to be!
    Thanks !! I am willing to travel Cbd,Southern,Eastern and northern suburbs I am familiar with most areas
    my email is s00128775@myacu.edu.au
    Last edited by sweethani; 12-11-2013 at 17:59.

Similar Threads

1. ACU Student Midwife, to support pregnant women in Melbourne!
    By Megankj19 in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 26-09-2014, 05:32
  2. Student midwife looking to support women in Melbourne
    By polkaudio in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 00:19
  3. Student midwife Looking for women to support in Melbourne
    By AmandaStudentMidwife in forum First Trimester Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 08:36